“Just average” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Diablo's Cantina

Diablo's Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Diablo's Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #401 of 4,771 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Rue de Monte Carlo
Description: Diablo's Cantina seamlessly creates an atmosphere that embodies both coastal cantina and modern bar. Casual yet charming, the interior's vibrant lights illuminate the one-of-a-kind hand painted murals that line the walls alongside numerous plasma screen televisions. With state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, Diablo's Cantina provides a high-energy environment that is an enchanting complement to its enticing menu and diverse cocktail offerings. The main level of Diablo's Cantina features a dining area and walk-up frozen/specialty drink bar, while the second floor provides an unparalleled outdoor setting with an open-air bar and stage for live entertainment, all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip at the best mexican restaurant las vegas. Diablo's Cantina has created a menu filled with Mexican cuisine ranging in flavors and spices. Diablo's Cantina focuses on the authenticity of Mexico's signature flavors and celebrates the comfort of the regional fare. Never one to skimp on quality, Diablo's Cantina serves hand-made guacamole and the freshest vegetables and meat into his double-stuffed burritos. In addition to fiery nacho and taco options, other tempting menu items include Stuffed Quesadillas and Sizzling Fajitas. For those diners who shy away from spice, Diablo's Cantina also offers equally impressive American bites, including Diablo's Jumbo Burger and BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. Diablo's Cantina features two bars filled with cocktails. Drinks like these were meant to be enjoyed any time of day; try a midday Mai-Tai or a Diablo's Signature Margarita that has been declared one of the "best margaritas on the strip" before you continue your fiesta out on the town.
Coalville, England
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I dined here on a very quiet Tuesday night with my wife.

The restaurant was nearly empty but staff nevertheless seemed a little rushed.

We made a very simple order of Nachos and Fajitas to be shared between the two of us, unfortunately when the Fajitas arrived the pan was sizzling but the meat was cold. We informed the waitress who happily brought us replacement Fajitas.

I ordered a Margarita, having never tasted one before, and chose one over crushed ice. Not knowing what I should be tasting I was faced with the taste of what can only be described as very strong salt. Once again I reported this to the waitress who explained that Margaritas over crushed ice were saltier than simply on the rocks. Once again she happily substituted my drink at no charge.

Overall if anyone asked me for a one line description of Diablo's I would say good service but simply average food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Indonesian first
“Great food.....would definitely go back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch and were very pleased! I ordered a margarita and the vegetarian burrito with black beans. They were both very good! My husband ordered a beer and quesadilla. He ordered it hot and hot it was! He also was very satisfied with his meal! We will definitely go back next time we go to LV!

Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Great all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I would tellyou to order the nachos as an appitiser but then I would have to bury you as they are way too big for even four people. No line great service and we come here year after year. The price is a little high, but I have never had nachos that have layer after layer of cheese!

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Traumatised!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Was here for a sunday night for a concert. There was a guest deejay who was meant to spin, during rugby sevens weekend. Their customer service was terrible. We stood in line in 20 degree weather waiting for 2 hour to get in da club...the bounce
rs were inhuman, no compassion so disrespectful n rude to us. For a club to hav its bouncers physically push people back regardless of if they were a contributing factor to the chaos or not is just plain wrong. You have to be understanding at times and they were far from it. I get chills even thinking about that experience. I have never had such a hard time trying to get into a club. I will never go here again. Word to the wise Stay Away if you want to keep ur sanity.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good lunch place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stopped here for a quick lunch on a sunny and warm Vegas winter day. As an East coaster it was great to sit in the front of the place with the sun shining through and a nice breeze. As others have already mentioned, the nachos were huge. There was more than enough for the two of us with plenty leftover. The drinks were also large and tasty. The service was prompt. I will visit again when I'm in town.