“There are better Mexican restaurants in Vegas”
Review of Diablo's Cantina

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Rue de Monte Carlo
Description: Diablo's Cantina seamlessly creates an atmosphere that embodies both coastal cantina and modern bar. Casual yet charming, the interior's vibrant lights illuminate the one-of-a-kind hand painted murals that line the walls alongside numerous plasma screen televisions. With state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, Diablo's Cantina provides a high-energy environment that is an enchanting complement to its enticing menu and diverse cocktail offerings. The main level of Diablo's Cantina features a dining area and walk-up frozen/specialty drink bar, while the second floor provides an unparalleled outdoor setting with an open-air bar and stage for live entertainment, all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip at the best mexican restaurant las vegas. Diablo's Cantina has created a menu filled with Mexican cuisine ranging in flavors and spices. Diablo's Cantina focuses on the authenticity of Mexico's signature flavors and celebrates the comfort of the regional fare. Never one to skimp on quality, Diablo's Cantina serves hand-made guacamole and the freshest vegetables and meat into his double-stuffed burritos. In addition to fiery nacho and taco options, other tempting menu items include Stuffed Quesadillas and Sizzling Fajitas. For those diners who shy away from spice, Diablo's Cantina also offers equally impressive American bites, including Diablo's Jumbo Burger and BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. Diablo's Cantina features two bars filled with cocktails. Drinks like these were meant to be enjoyed any time of day; try a midday Mai-Tai or a Diablo's Signature Margarita that has been declared one of the "best margaritas on the strip" before you continue your fiesta out on the town.
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We passed Diablo’s several times while staying at the Aria and since I like Mexican food we decided to give it a whirl. If you are only going to have Mexican once while in Vegas, this would not be the place to go. Try El Segundo Sol (another review I posted). However, I wouldn’t dismiss Diablo’s entirely at first. The chips and salsa are good, but the restaurant lacks a real “red” salsa. The closest thing to a red salsa they have is fire-roasted. It’s good, just not my favorite. I did have the Jalapeno Chicken tacos, which were very good and my husband had a hamburger, as he’s not the biggest fan of Mexican, which he thought was very good as well. The Pina Colada I got was a tad on the strong side so I really couldn’t drink it and handed it over to my husband, who gladly consumed it.

There are newer reviews for Diablo's Cantina

Reviewed July 3, 2011

Diablo Cantina is a MUST-DO stop...............have visited several different times -- always great service, great food, great energy - worth the stop !!

Reviewed June 26, 2011

We ate here on a recent trip to Vegas. We've tried several Mexican restaurants but still have no idea how authentic the food should really be. We were there for the atmosphere, the people watching from our open air table, and the food. Our server, Cheryll, was genuine and friendly with great suggestions on menu items and she did a great job keeping us happy. We tried the citrus mojitos, very refreshing! We also had the chicken and steak tacos. They were divine. Meat was tasty and flavorful with plenty of accompaniments. We were stuffed. It doesn't look like a lot but they stuff the three tacos they give you with a lotta meat. The chips and salsa were great too, it was nice to get salsa that wasn't the typical tomato kind. Prices are a bit steep but that's the Strip for you. No complaints. Excellent, we'd stop here again.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

It was the first day of the trip in Vegas. We had about 7 couples joining us. To tell you the truth we had a better experience the last time. Service was a slow, food was a little cold. I thought it would be the perfect place to start at, but it just didn't happen. I will have to find another place to start the night the next trip.

Reviewed June 6, 2011

I would recommend ordering regular drinks (ie Vodka Crans or Rum and Cokes) because their specialty drinks are too pricey. We ordered Adios MF and they were strong but good, very generous on the alcohol as expected at a Vegas location. The Skirt Steak Nachos were great, my husband and teenagers said they were the bomb. The atmosphere is Fun and is open to the street / vegas strip. They have a drink wheel they spin every hour to offer drink discounts, while we were there it was spun and landed on Jager Bombs. We ordered two and they were good as well. We only had a few drinks with the nachos as a shared appetizer and we left there full, happy, and buzzed. I would recommed this place for fun, appetizers, and drinks, not so much for a solo dinner or non-drinkers !