“Excellent Fun”
Review of Mermaid's Casino

Mermaid's Casino
Ranked #135 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This place is great. The wait staff are awesome you never have to wait for a drink. The atmosphere is all fun, it is nice to hear the coins drop and have to scramble for a bucket to catch your loot. Great place great time - We will be back

1  Thank Janamik
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to hear that our visitors had fun here. See you next time.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was our first stop on the street and we went back every night of our stay which included an epic Halloween night. My fiancé got a handpay but unfortunately I kept missing out on the deep fried oreos. We've booked to come back to the states Feb 2015 and we're definitely going to be back here. (hopefully the lovely Benz will still be working there, she looked after us for the duration of our visits)

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad that you had a great time here (and sorry that you didn't get to try a deep fried oreo). See you in 2015!

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is great for a cheap fast bite! I loved the fried oreos and chili cheese dog! I'd definitely go back again!

1  Thank theliztackitt
Jon S, General Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thanks for the review. Feel free to stop in anytime you have a snack food craving!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Love the kitchiness..we actually got a handpay here... It stopped and said handpay...130 dollars. Funny. Thank go, we did not want 130 dollars in nickels. And they gave us beads. So fun!

Jon S, Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the review. We love what we do and are glad that you had a great time here!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I'm coming back with my change! What a fun place. Mermaids is the " old day" sort of casino and I love it! My hands get dirty and everything. The employees are super nice! I left feeling like a family member. If you are a stuck up snob, don't bother entering. But if you are alive and love cheap but tasty hotdogs and real life... You will absolutely love this place!

1  Thank Rdrnr52
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hope to see you again soon.