“Best place on Fremont!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #120 of 447 things to do in Las Vegas
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best place on Fremont!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was our first stop on the street and we went back every night of our stay which included an epic Halloween night. My fiancé got a handpay but unfortunately I kept missing out on the deep fried oreos. We've booked to come back to the states Feb 2015 and we're definitely going to be back here. (hopefully the lovely Benz will still be working there, she looked after us for the duration of our visits)

Visited October 2013
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for the review. We are glad that you had a great time here (and sorry that you didn't get to try a deep fried oreo). See you in 2015!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fried Oreos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is great for a cheap fast bite! I loved the fried oreos and chili cheese dog! I'd definitely go back again!

1 Thank theliztackitt
Jon S, General Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thanks for the review. Feel free to stop in anytime you have a snack food craving!
Chi Town
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Love Mermaids..Don't Ever CHANGE...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Love the kitchiness..we actually got a handpay here... It stopped and said handpay...130 dollars. Funny. Thank go, we did not want 130 dollars in nickels. And they gave us beads. So fun!

Visited July 2013
Jon S, Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. We love what we do and are glad that you had a great time here!
Coleville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I Believe in Mermaids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I'm coming back with my change! What a fun place. Mermaids is the " old day" sort of casino and I love it! My hands get dirty and everything. The employees are super nice! I left feeling like a family member. If you are a stuck up snob, don't bother entering. But if you are alive and love cheap but tasty hotdogs and real life... You will absolutely love this place!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rdrnr52
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at Mermaid's Casino, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hope to see you again soon.
LA
“I did no want to leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very friendly people here ,Iam coming back before this year had a really good time. This place is clean is just old what makes it look derty,anyways I love it and I will comback over and over again.;)

Visited November 2013
Thank you for such a great review. We look forward to you coming back again and again!