“Yummm!”

Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummm!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hubby and I traveled to LV and like going to places that are showcased on Food Network. We saw this taco dive and had to try it. We had some very unique, fantastic tacos and loved the atmosphere! Food, service and prices were fantastic!!!

• Visited September 2013

San Francisco, California
“What A Treat”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

OMG! Tacos for $2.50. These were some incredible tacos. Yummy. They are absolutely filled with tons of meat. Delicious! The fish and Shanghai tacos were amazing. Next time I will get the. Bombay tacos.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dimsumgirl2
Phoenix, Arizona
“The Most Unique and Unusual Tacos Only $2.50@”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I tried The Bombay, Shanghai and Sicilian Tacos. Each One was so different and so delicious! They were all developed with flavors in different ways with different textures and different sauces and toppings. I sampled a few my husband tried that I didn't order and they were yummy too. They have 15 tacos to pick from and bunches of other things. The only thing I tried that I didn't care for was the Aztecan Quinoa Salad. I think it either needed salt or needed to be sweet but other people might like it the way it was.

The atmosphere is very RAW and to the bones. The Furniture looks like it was made at home from someone's trees and isn't the most comfortable.

This place is somewhat hard to find. They don't have a proper sign or any sign above the building. They only have a big painting of a sombrero on a side wall. They are located in a strip mall.

I will definitely re-visit when I'm back in town.

• Visited August 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Great tacos!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I am always on the lookout for great tacos. I found them at Yayos!!! I had the shrimp, pastor, texaxano and carnitas. All amazing and no clear cut favorite. The tacos are taqueria style but with much more taste than one usually gets at data taco truck. At $2.25 a taco it was well worth it. They are all packed with fresh and tasty ingredients. It is a must if in Vegas!!

• Visited July 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“The Bombay was the BOMB!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We just returned from lunch at Yayo's and had a very nice experience. Jonathon took our order and recommended the Bombay, a chicken curry masterpiece. I also had carne asada, beer-batter shrimp and beer-batter fish. All were excellent but the Bombay was hands down the Super Star!
My husband tasted it and agreed it was the best of the bunch we tasted. He had the BB shrimp, the Shanghai, carne asada and pollo.
If you enjoy a new twist on an old favorite, check out Yayo's Tacos!

• Visited July 2013