“great salads!”

Fresh Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Welcome to Fresh Grill & Bar Located in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino, Fresh Grill & Bar gives flavor to the quick service category and get ready to spread the "WOW!"Gourmet Wraps, Grilled Sandwiches, Salads, and other specialties hand-made right before your eyes; Fresh Grill also features a 1/2 lb. Angus burger and sweet potato fries.The Daiquiri Bars feature frozen drinks like our #1 selling "Moonshine". Have our equally popular "Happy Ending" and leave with a smile on your face. Take home your souvenir glass and/or tee shirt to remember your experience. Home-made potato chips as well as tortilla chips and salsa are free while you drink at the bar. Large plasma TV's also highlight the restaurant.Our very popular "Sauce & Dressing Bar" will allow you, our guest, to decide which of the many wonderful tastes to have accommodate your meal.We are also your premiere choice for Catering/Party Platters, offering free delivery through out the valley! Se habla español
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Fresh Grill and Bar really lives up to it's name. All of the meat is cooked fresh at the restaurant. I had the barbecued pork taco sald and it was the best I EVER tasted. Pork was in good size chunks, and the flavor was exceptional, tender and smoky. It just melted in your mouth. Was served on a heated soft taco with romaine lettuce, rice and beans. While you are in Vegas, go out of your way to eat a great lunch or light meal at this small restaurant.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The food here is very fresh. I not sure why they call it a grill because I didn't see a grill but the sandwiches, wraps and salads are very good. They also have thoes slushy drinks and they add alcohol to them but it's not what I could consider a bar. It's a good place to go for lunch or a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

i liked the chicken wrap the best ( compared to steak wrap and thai chicken ). Thai chicken was the worst as it is pretty bland. But once you add the different sauces, its ok. i had a margarita to go along with my chicken wrap and that was heaven. its well inside planet hollywood and location is not that great ( i am not complaining, but the restaurant is next to the entrance.. nothing much to watch while you eat )

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The drinks are not watered down like at some of the other places. The girls at the counter were friendly and let us taste a variety of drinks before we chose our favorites. We make this a stop in our trip every year.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great bargain with a discount. The food did not wow me enough to return. The service was grumpy and slow, which convinced me that I won't recommend this bite to eat place.