“Exciting experience”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Exciting experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

First time customer to the store and the staff made it known to everyone that this was the case - very vibey and cool atmosphere. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful - everyone made sure I knew what was on offer and got what I wanted. The quality of the food as well as the price was really good as well. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Visited January 2014

Sandy, Utah
“Good grilled pastrami reuban”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was my first time for a Jersey Mike's sandwich. I had the grilled pastrami reuban on whole wheat bread. It was very good. It had plenty of sauerkraut, cheese and dressing. I will definitely go back there again in the future and try something else. Give it a try!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank kj7hz
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

If you are an East coast resident who knows good subs, then you will think you died and went to heaven! From the cherry pepper relish to the crusty Italian rolls to the freshly sliced deli meats, everything about this place screams Philly to me! The staff were incredible, especially this petite African American woman who went out of her way to talk to us and find out how our food and visit were. This was our first meal in Vegas. Who would have thought we'd be raving about a sub shop in a strip mall? It's a wonderful place!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank GeekVeep
Mesquite, Nevada
“Excellent food and Service”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My wife and I ate here and the lady that made our subs put the meat and cheese from our subs on the grill and then proceeded to chop and stir it all together. I would have to say this would have to qualify as the best Italian sub that I have ever had. Would definitely recommend this establishment to locals and tourists.

• Visited February 2012
Henderson, NV
“Jersey Mike's has the freshest tasting sandwiches around”
Reviewed April 17, 2009

Jerseys Mike's has awesome philly sandwiches that are made to order and piled high. They are my second favorite sandwich shop very closely behind Jimmy Johns. The ingredients are fresh and very tasty. They use quality meats for their sandwiches and are very friendly no matter how long the line gets

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!