Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Ranked #181 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This hotel overall was just okay. The people there were nice, but not overly friendly. The room had everything needed, but nothing that wowedd me. The Denny's connected to the restaurant seemed to not be able to schedule well, a s their coverage lacked in the AM, when all of the guests would be getting theirfree breakfasts. I may stay here again, probably only if nothing else was available.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 9, 2014

When I arrived at the hotel, my first impression was one of disgust and seediness through a cloud of rotten cigarette smoke. The staff did not make any effort to find out where my reservation was from Bookit.com. I had to wait one hour before things were settled and I was refused to use a power outlet to charge my cell phone, my only means of communication. I didn't reserve the trip nor pay in advance for the trip yet they demanded my credit card and I ended up paying for all the charges that my travel companion was supposed to with the advanced booking. It seemed the hotel cared more about money and thought they were doing me a favour discounting me a measly $6.00. I was flabbergasted when walking into the room. I could have sworn CSI Las Vegas had been in my room investigating a murder. The carpet was sticky, stained and sad looking. There was pubic hairs in the corner by the tub in the bathroom. There are no electrical outlets close to the bed. I requested a late check out however security harassed me twice and the front desk another time. This is the worst place I've stayed in my entire life and highly suggest staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I booked a two double beds room for us, our 4 year old, and our 18 month old. The room description states that cribs are available, so we did not bring the portable one on this two day trip.
When we arrived, we found out that we are not allowed to have a crib, due to fire code regulations. I wouldn't have an issue, except the website specifically said one was available. The staff was extremely polite and informative while explaining this.
Also, the website says that the room has a mini fridge in it. This is not entirely untrue. You can have them bring you a mini fridge for $10 a night. Again, the website lies. There are items on the list of amenities with a asterisk denoting an extra charge for those items. The mini fridge is not one of those.
The room was clean, some damage to the drywall was to be expected with an older hotel. The beds were comfortable, one more so than the other. The bathroom door was missing the strike plate, so there is no way to keep it shut, and anyone with small children will let you know that alone time in the bathroom is priceless.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Other then one employee, I believe it was a supervisor of some sort, our stay was better then I expected. Clean room and nice people. I will be staying there next time I return to Vegas.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hooters Casino Hotel
#87 of 264 in Las Vegas
Arizona Charlie's Boulder Casino Hotel
Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area

Been to Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall? Share your experiences!