I was in Vegas for 2 days and booked this hotel based on price and decent reviews.
Rooms were spacious and very clean. Breakfast was hearty and great.
Location was very close to the Strip so all in all would definately recommend it.
However, if your coming back late at night and even if you're close take a taxi as I would not recommend walking from the Strip at night to the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny's Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel Las Vegas
- Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Las Vegas
- Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Hotel