“we were out most of the time, so we stayed there just to...”

Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Ranked #178 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I came here before a few times, rooms are comparable to motel 6 but not as clean, tv is a tube tv very old , hotel is a dump but as a truck driver its convenient to park. I was very sadden to find out my favorite staff girl, Liz is no longer there. For a lot of us truckers it was such a joy to see her all the other girls there are so mean and ugly. She was the GEM of that place.,,although someone was kind enough to let me know where she is now, some of us are going to stay where she is. It's bad enough the hotel and casino are awful but at least you had her there. I don't recommend this place,

Room Tip: All are disgusting
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank George X
Altoona
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Overall this was a nice hotel for the price. The room could use an update but the main problem was the bathtub. It was very dirty with soap scum on shower walls and tub. I like to take a bath but wasn't able to do so. Didn't complain to management as it would have taken a major overhaul to clean it. Just need to be aware and consider updating the rooms. The bed was great and we loved the nice comforter. We didn't come to Las Vegas for the hotel experience and didn't spend much time in the room but still should enjoy a clean bathtub.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My two friends and I stayed here to enjoy a nice Hotel with affordable rates being close to the Las Vegas Strip. The complimentary breakfast was very good at Denny's Restaurant inside the Gambling Hall here. None of us chose to have the free coffee that was also included. The Hotel Staff was very efficient and professional and took care of all of our needs. The excellent security personal made us feel very safe. We had two nice clean rooms on the second floor. We did not use the Fitness Center during our time here, so not comment could be done. We particulary want to acknowledge Dave at the front desk when we checked out. Our room bills had to be separated from one credit card to two and he did a fine job with this transaction. I would not hesitate to stay here again on a future trip.

Room Tip: rooms on the second floor are better because of nobody being above you as it would apply to a first...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

San Diego
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I booked my trip through vegas.com. so I thought there was no hidden charges until I arrived. I was told I had to pay an extra 25.00 a night and then at the time of check out those so called complimentary breakfast and internet I paid 20.00 for that 3 day stay. I will never recommend this place to anyone! Even the room had a funny smell to it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
#121 of 264 in Las Vegas
Hooters Casino Hotel
#135 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall

Property: Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Address: 3330 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103-5631
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#76 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall 2*
Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny's Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel Las Vegas