“Satisified customer”

Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Ranked #182 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
FORT LAUDERDALE
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had just got done with a 3 week stay at Circus Circus for some work I was doing in town and after my reservation expired I stayed at Days Inn Wild Wild West until my flight. I stayed for 2 nights and 3 days and the entire time I was awoken early to the Spanish banter of the help gingerly yelling down the hallways as they received their daily inventory from the storage closet I was roomed next to. Oh, about that, yeah it was a double twin they gave me, without notification of change, instead of the single king I reserved online. There was no refrigerator, no use of the television with my PS3 to watch movies or play games and not even a coffee maker to assist me in the rude awakenings each morning on the weekend after 3 weeks non-stop laborious work with no days off. I am sorely disappointed in the service I received, but then, what am I to expect with on-the-street reviews of this place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnLasVegas, General Manager at Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Hello Joseph F,

Thank you for your Days Inn LV review. Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We strive to turn guest opportunities with positive interactions. It seems like we missed the boat on a couple of different occasions. The coffee for instance was an easy fix. We offer 24 hr unlimited coffee at our Gift Shop and Bar to compensate for not having coffee makers. This should have been informed to you and again, I apologize for these concerns. I will address, and I hope we get a chance to earn your loyalty in the near future.

Ontario, California
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went here for an off the strip experience on a budget. Room rate was good for a Friday and Saturday night compared with many on the strip. However there is an additional amenity fee of $6.99 a day (that wasn't clearly outlined before booking for breakfast, wi-fi, phone, etc. according to the desk clerk) which is posted on the wall but we didn't know about since on my booking papers it states breakfast is included. Approaching the Inn at first I was very apprehensive about the condition of the room since this Inn doesn't look like much from the outside. It was very, very basic and simple on the inside. Could have been cleaned a bit better but was ok. Carpets need to be cleaned or replaced since they are what catch your eye first and they are quite stained. The bed is extra comfy and clean though; there was plenty of hot water for showers and towels were clean and fluffy. Had a non-smoking room and didn't notice any smoking scent in room. No coffee maker in room (you get credit vouchers which are part of the amenity charge). You may get your coffee from the gift shop. Weird tv controller (tv is quite dated) though as it seemed that when you changed tv channel one direction (up) it would turn on the air conditioner! So just had to only go the reverse direction (down buttons). We did not use the pool or jacuzzi so I cannot say what they were like. Would probably not stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask about the amenity fee and if you may waive it if you don't plan on eating at Denny's or...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello Fun81,

Thank you for your Days Inn LV review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are looking into the items you listed. We strive to improve and this is the type of feedback we need. I hope we get a chance to earn your loyalty in the near future. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

SISTERS
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Staff was nice but that is all that is good about this hotel.
Very noisy with over night truck station right next door and
Outside doors to rooms being Slammed all night long. Old rooms
and bath tubs are pretty yucky. Can't believe this place has 3 stars!
Someone asked me if I asked for my money back. I should have !

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Hello Denise R,

Thank you for your Days Inn LV review. I want to offer my most sincere apology for your stay issues. This is not the guest experience we strive to provide and I promise you we take these comments seriously. There is always room for improvement, thank you for making me aware of your issues. I hope you give us another chance at earning your loyalty in the near future.

LA PORTE
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We decided to give this hotel a try and glad we did! All staff were great. The stay was enjoyable and would stay again! keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the words of encouragement and look forward to your next visit.