This outside access motel is like many I have stayed in in the past. You park outside your door and walk in. No long halls accessed through a lobby like the more comtempory hotel model.
This hotel looks a bit shabby but my room was clean and serviced daily with clean sheets and towels. There was good water pressure and a descent tv. The hotel provided breakfast in the attached resturant beginning at 5:00 am.
All in all an economical, ni frills but safe place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny's Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel Las Vegas
- Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Las Vegas
- Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Hotel