I stayed at this hotel alone. The person that checked me in was polite but not overly helpful and I wasn't told where my room was or helped up the stairs with my bags (there was no lift).
The room was very clean apart from the carpet which, although it looked spotless left my feet black very quickly! There was only one plug socket which was by the sink which wasn't ideal! There was a hair dryer and iron in the room and the bed was very comfortable. The room was a bit dark and could have done with another light.
There was a door which apparently adjoined the room next door which was a little disconcerting because it didn't bolt. The television came on full volume every time and the staff weren't bothered when I mentioned it.
On one of the days, the wifi wasn't working at all from first thing until the afternoon and I told them that this was the only way I was contacting home to let them know I was ok so this was very inconvenient to me.
The chamber maids were very good and my room was supplied with clean towels and toiletries every day - I can't fault them at all.
The pool was very clean and towels were supplied. There were plenty of sun loungers and tables available. Also there was a water fountain with cold water which was great in the heat, and an ice machine round the corner.
A lady staff member at reception was very helpful and looked after my iPad when I went out as the safe wasn't big enough and there was a sign in the room saying not to leave any valuables in the room. She also gave me a local map which was helpful.
Denny's was a nice place to eat and very reasonable. The staff there were always friendly and helpful. The breakfast was included in the price although you had to buy a drink as this wasn't included.
There was a menu on the tv which allowed you to check your bill at any time. Beware, you have to pay $5.95 per day for wifi whether you use it or not (non refundable) and you have to pay a deposit of about $15-$16 per day on check in which you get back at the end but it is in the small print so worth noting.
I would definitely stay here again as it was very good value for money and generally a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny's Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel Las Vegas
- Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Las Vegas
- Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Hotel