16,544 results
All reviews pirate show petite suite senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view bottle of champagne other hotels tower suite trip to vegas early check great location on the strip room key long line the room was nice mandalay bay mystere
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For the price you get solid rooms, all with big bath tubs so you can soak after a long day of standing and walking. Clean comfortable rooms, and not too fancy. Convenient location. Walkable to the Sands convention center, and close to the big convention center for uber and usually has a shuttle there. Has a CVS, and close enough to do some quick sight seeing. The customer base is tame so you don't get the fancy and loud crowd. Take advantage of the coupons they give you at check in.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

At check-in there was a line up but this went fairly quick and I found myself in the room 30minutes later. The WiFi was the big let down as it would disconnect time and again and one would have to reconnect...a big inconvenience! The rstaurants within the hotel are fair nothing much to write about...but, then again, this is Las Vegas and service is not their passion!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in was super easy! The desk attendant even asked if I preferred a lower or higher level room. I used hotwire and got a pretty cheap room, so I was super surprised that I would even get an option. They even asked if I needed a king or 2 queens! It was a easy walk to Caesar's and the middle of the strip. It was super nice to have the CVS, and the pool was good. As being a single girl I felt very safe as they made you show your key card at the elevator entrances.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms and service were great, very clean . Dining options were also very good . However, so disappointed to see the evening ‘pirate ‘ show outside no longer happens not sure why! Great that there is a free ‘train’ connection to The Mirage also -saves some walking . Casino though reeked of cigarettes and some sort of cleaning product ( I think that’s what it was anyway). We heard many people commenting on the smell over the three days we were there. Not sure about a solution for that as it was clean just smelly - carpet issues maybe who knows !? Great concierge service, always easy to get a cab. Good location at the Venetian/Palazzo/ Mirage end of the Strip.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at Treasure Island for the first time (Checked in on July 14th - Sorry I meant to post this review after my trip but did not have the chance to!) this summer. We really enjoyed our stay and the Tower Suite was awesome.

Very special thanks to Ken at the front desk for helping make our stay incredible! There was a miscommunication back from when I originally booked the stay (probably more my fault and not really knowing the layout of the hotel) but Ken was able to get it fixed up really quick when we arrived and ensure that my wife and I had a great room for our much needed vacation!

Date of stay: July 2019