15,785 results
All reviews pirate show senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view bottle of champagne other hotels tower suite trip to vegas early check room key long line the room was nice mandalay bay kahunaville mirage mystere
Reviewed May 22, 2016

This hotel was in a great location, handy to lots of the sights. Nice pool, suitable for our teenagers. Hotel room was comfortable and a roll-a-way provided complimentary which was very much appreciated. Lovely spacious bathroom. Room was surprisingly quiet at night.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Jenthehen5
Reviewed May 22, 2016

The north end of the strip has most of the classier upscale casinos and TI is in the heart of it all. While the decor isn't as opulent as some of its neighbors, the hotel rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. There are also more restaurant options and there's much more variety. We play more slots/video poker than tables and found a wide selection of slots and good incentives from the Player's Club.

Room tip: We had a great view of the Strip from the 27th floor.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Treasure Island overall was very delightful. Our first day was not as anticipated. We booked our room through Travelocity and paid the extra rate to get a view of the strip. I love watching the city come alive in the morning. When we checked in they did not have the room we paid for and would not have one until the next day. So the next day we were told it would be ready at 11 and it was not ready until 2:30. We really could not do much until we got our room. The food on the buffet was adequate but its a buffet some good and some bad. Front desk people were not pleasant to deal with but all other staff went above and beyond.The casino hostess Lupe was awesome.

Room tip: Don't use Travelocity to book your room they will not honor what you pay for,
Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Jeannie S
Reviewed May 21, 2016

I was in the casino at this hotel when I had a problem with one of the slots. The way I was treated by one of the attendants was crummy to say the least he made me feel I was telling lies. I put in a complaint to the hotel 2 days before I left and did not get a response from management. Last time I will stay there.

Room tip: review the hotel before you go
Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank Bill Draig J
Reviewed May 21, 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were nice and comfortable. They were quiet as well. The buffet was excellent if you are looking for "regular" food and aren't feeling adventurous. We ate here for breakfast and dinner most nights. Would definitely recommend!

Room tip: We always ask for a room as far from the elevators as possible!
Date of stay: June 2015