What can I say, some of the most fun I've ever had. Myself and 6 other 21 year-old friends booked TI for spring break because of its incredible value and location, and it COMPLETELY exceeded all of our expectations.
We ended up with a Penthouse room facing the strip, along with a petite suite, even though we just booked standard rooms. We managed this by treating the staff at the front desk right when checking in. The line was short when we checked in, but I did see some long lines at other times during the stay. Though I don't have much to compare to, the rooms were incredible and I have only one quasi-complaint. The housekeeping staff is CRAZY dedicated to making sure your room gets cleaned. While it may have been our fault for having weird sleeping patterns, we were woken up COUNTLESS times to get our rooms cleaned, even when we had the do not disturb sign up. Though for more typical guests, this dedication is probably a good thing.
I LOVED the casino. I didn't expect to spend much time gambling there, but as it turns out I spent almost all of my gambling time there. It's small enough that it's not overwhelming, but large enough to never get bored. Plus I think its size made things more exciting at super-late hours. It still seemed to be hopping even late due to its compactness, which is something you can't say for the larger casinos. Though definitely noticeable, I didn't think the smoke was too bad compared to a lot of similar casinos.
We had some amazing encounters with incredible staff members. One drink girl decided that it was her personal mission to get us as many drinks as possible in the shortest amount of time possible. She even stopped accepting our tips, no matter how much we insisted! She'd bring all of us a shot, along with another drink, even when we didn't ask for it. Then when she was on her way back, she would drop off more drinks that customers didn't want. Then the whole process repeated again, and again, and again. In fact this happened all 4 nights we stayed there. Pretty sure all of this is completely against policy too. She was definitely one of our favorite memories for the trip!
We also met a floor manager whose personal service can't be matched. I don't remember how we met, but we ended up having a LOT of fun. He gave us line passes to meet him for coffee the next day. A couple days later he took some of us out to an awesome restaurant a ways off the strip. I didn't know service like this existed!
The buffet was definitely good. We had a pretty bad experience at Kahunaville, but I feel that it probably wasn't typical. Just a horribly rude waiter.
We had an amazing time at the pool. Despite it being a 'below average' pool by Vegas standards, in our case it ended up being INCREDIBLE. We went during a peak spring break time, and since the pool is small, it made for an AWESOME party atmosphere. I imagine some older guests/guests with families weren't too pleased about it though.
As some of you know, MGM recently sold TI, and if not too much changes, I would DEFINITELY put it near the top of the list for places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas