16,186 results
All reviews pirate show petite suite sirens of ti senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view bottle of champagne other hotels tower suite trip to vegas great location on the strip early check room key long line the room was nice mandalay bay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2015

Good location with Venetian, Caesars, Paris Las Vegas, Bellagio Flamingo all close by. There was a long queue for checkin at 11 in the night & took almost an Hr to complete the checkin. Room was neat & clean. Food at the only restaurant open in the night & for breakfast was not good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sribha
Reviewed March 18, 2015

My Husband & I usually stay at Mandalay Bay. This year we decided to change it up & stay at Treasure Island.

We got a petite suite on the 30th floor overlooking the strip & the pool area. The room was nice. It had 2 separate bathrooms. One with a sink area, toilet, closet with iron & ironing board & stand up shower. The other bathroom had a large soaking jacuzzi tub, toilet, sink area & closet with a safe & refrigerator in it. The only thing we didn't like about the room was the lighting. Very poor. The tv was old & was placed in a very strange spot. We never watched it but wanted to point that out.

The pool gets extremely packed. I guess it didn't help that it was the beginning of spring break. For the size of the hotel, there is not enough room or chairs at the pool. The 1st day we arrived, we got to the pool about 2pm. There wasn't a chair or lounge chair in the entire area available.The next day was going to be hot & beautiful so we figure we better get to the pool at 9 when it opened. A lot of people had the same idea. By 9:30-10 there wasn't a lounge chair available. A lot of people come in to the pool area at 9, throw towels on the lounge chairs & then leave the pool. I did notice on Sunday that the lifeguards were walking around & removing towels from chairs that were unoccupied. People were walking around for a while looking for chairs. IF you don't get there by 9:30, don't expect to get a lounge chair.

There was constant music at the pool which was very nice & even a DJ. I know he was there Saturday & Sunday. Not sure if he's there during the week. Cocktail waitresses are readily available walking around the pool area for food & drink orders.

The buffet here was very good. We had breakfast there 1 morning & dinner there 1 evening. They make homeade mini donuts there that are INCREDIBLE!

We also ate at the Seafood Shack one night. This is inside TI. This was very good as well.

One thing I wanted to do was ask why they no longer do the pirate/boat show. Not sure about that.

Next time in Vegas I would think about staying here again. Although, we may like to change it up & try someplace else.

Room tip: Always face the strip
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank livelifetocruise
Reviewed March 18, 2015 via mobile

My mother and I took and weekend getaway to Vegas and our stay was amazing. The rooms were spacious enough for us two, and I'm not a light packer! Lol, I always have too much stuff and sometimes my rooms get crowded with suitcases and junk acquired from the trip. But for us two it was plenty of room. The tub backed up a little bit but we just dealt with it. Our room was facing directly across the street from Fashion Show mall with a decent view of the end of the strip where the stratosphere and trump tower are located. Rooms service and house keeping were very efficient and check out was super quick and easy, even though there was a line for the process.

I'd definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2014
1  Thank Brianna F
Reviewed March 18, 2015

This place has a great location on the strip and the iPod docs in the room are an added plus so that you can listen to your own music. The rooms are spacious and the Starbucks is convienant for a morning pick me up!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2015

spent one night here upgraded to a strip view on the 27 th floor the room had a king bed was very well cleaned even the bathroom bed was very comfotable sleep a good night very quiet the check it was quick staff very helpfull and polite i will return

• Trip type: Traveled solo