Went to Las Vegas to do a guys weekend and a fantasy football draft. It was the second time I have stayed at TI, but the first in about 10 years. The location is prefect to getting around the strip. Plenty of lower end food options and snacks. We did do nachos and very strong yards at Señor Frogs one day, and the buffet another. (The Mini Doughnuts at the Buffet are great.)
The rooms were BIG. I expected something more shoebox size for the $90 something we were paying a night over a weekend. The poker room is nonexistent. The table games were good.
We had a cabana at the pool on the last day. The pool was nice, but the service was a little distracted. The host was great, set us up nicely, but we had 3 different servers during the time, and the frequency with which we were visited was a little slow. All in all, it was a good pool, but not one of those "scenes". This was actually a plus for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas