“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #73 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

First time staying at Treasure Island (new branding is TI). Rooms were spacious; views of the strip are available. Spent a lot of time by the pool. Service and entertainment was solid. Very clean and comfortable casino. Close to the mall and other casinos. Price was reasonable. Good restaurant offerings with a great buffet. Good place for the entire family.

Room Tip: Ask for an odd numbered room in the west wing floors 25 or above. Great view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Dugster29

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,776)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I wanted to compliment your hotel, from the moment of arrival to checking out. We received the absolute best customer service, the restaurant was amazing along with the maids. Everyone so friendly!

Saturday we noticed there was a pool party going on we went downstairs to check it out and let me tell you, it was a blast!!!! We had the time of our lives great music and drinks!
The following day Sunday we went to "rehab" the pool party everyone brags about, paid $40 each and it was mediocre compared to the one at our own hotel that was free!!! I had to let you know that treasure island rocks!! And we made memories while being there

This was my first time staying, but not my last !

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Bscalesx
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My wife and I were fortunate to stay at this hotel after recommendation from our son who stayed there during his break from studies at Pennsylvania State University. The service all around was fantastic. From the moment we checked in, reception staff were so helpful and accommodating in their great attires with on-hand staff to assist. The ambience complimented by the whole ergonomics of the main Entry Lobby got us both excited before we even got to our room. Our room was fantastic both in layout spaciousness and view as we were on the top floor. The bedding and furniture complimented the cosiness it provides. The staff were all very friendly and prompt....and after five fun filled days and nights in Vegas...we will return to this great Hotel. We were spoiled for choices at the different eating establishments downstairs of the Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the Mystere Cirque du soleil show. My wife and I shouted a night at the Hotel for one of our friends who was in town for a very reasonable price also and they thoroughly enjoyed the service. I have already recommended to our other friends contemplating visiting Vegas to stay at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have better views and quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Browny04
Fresno
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Had a great time at TI, excellent service at check in, friendly staff in restaurants and hotel itself. Nice room with a view of the Strip, we could even see the volcano erupting at the Mirage next door. TI is in an excellent location, within easy walking distance of Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo, and Caesars. Right next to the Fashion Show mall as well! Saw the show Mystere at TI, incredible, and also saw The Beatles Love at Mirage, which was best show I've ever seen.
A great vacation, spent time at TI pool, not too crowded, again nice staff. Even got entered into a slot tournament for free just by joking TI's players club! I even won $20 Free Play!! Not a jackpot, but it was a lot of fun. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Jimster123
Kettering, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Got a good rate even with the annoying resort fee. It annoys me that they try to justify it. They give you a bogof on the buffet, but only one per stay. If a resort fee covers this why wasn't I given one for both nights? Anyway, moan over, as this is a pretty good hotel. I would say the rooms were slightly better than New York New York but it's a close run thing. They are clean and large by my European standards. Pity they don't have a coffee machine. Queue for check in was large but no where near as bad as some so called higher class hotels. Would happily stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Michael E
Plano, TX
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Near the end of the famous Las Vegas strip sits a Y shaped hotel and it's called Treasure Island. It is located right next to The Mirage and across from the Palazzo and The Venetian. Many places to eat and gamble all under or connected to Treasure Island. I must say the air seems a little cleaner in this casino which is a nice treat.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and enjoy great views of the famous Las Vegas strip.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Mackay, Australia
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Treasure Island was booked as part of a bus tour we were on. We were very fortunate to arrive a day earlier when check in was quiet with no queues. The receptionist was lovely as I wanted to upgrade and she even took me up to the room to show me before I made a decision which one to take. We took the Junior Suite on the Smoking floor (as we are smokers) but I regretted this as the rooms did smell smoky and because of this we avoided smoking in the room. The air conditioning was really cold (I guess to eliminate the smoky smell). Other than that the room had a nice view of the strip and there were two bathrooms which was great as it was quite roomy. The decor was as to be expected as Treasure Island is quite old and a bit dated. But it had a great atmosphere. We drank at the bar and the waitress service was excellent! Breakfast was a buffet style and there was plenty to choose from. Treasure Island is well located on the Strip, across the road from the Venetian and close to the shopping mall. We absolutely loved Gilleys Bar. There was live country music - it was awesome! Especially being our first night in the USA!

Room Tip: A room with a view of the strip - non smoking floor