Price and location was key. Payed $600/person for nonstop flights from CLE with 4nights and a free ticket to Mystere ($100/tix). It was a great weekend and the stay at TI couldn't have been better. Quick check in, clean room, good housekeeper, and right next to the Wynn and Venetian.
Pool was nice, had a good feel with live DJs and only one or two kids in the early afternoon. Booze is pricey $7 beers, but its Vegas and always is.
Food is OK. Buffet was the highlight, good actually $18/person. The only downfall of TI. Kahunaville was good $50/couple, Coffee Cafe was below average $50/couple, and Senor Frogs actually made one of us sick $60/ couple.
Gambling prices are not bad, $5-10 table games. Slots didn't pay us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Vegas.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas