I stayed at the Treasure Island hotel for a conference that was also being housed at the hotel. I had read other reviews and was a little concerned that it was the cheap option and I should expect staff to be rude etc.. How wrong this was....the staff at the Treasure Island were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and every member of staff I spoke to from the bell hops and cleaners to reception staff and managers were polite, very approachable and extremely helpful and welcoming. We had pre booked and on arrival I asked for a smoking room, this was changed immediately although the chap booking us in was worried I would only have queen sized beds instead of king sized, I said I didn't mind in the slightest but he then searched for the best room for me and got me a room with a view of the strip. On getting to my room the queen sized beds were huge so there was no compromise at all, I got a smoking room with huge beds and view of the strip! The rooms are large and the air con is very effective, we stayed in deluxe rooms and they were certainly that. The beds themselves are so comfortable, it was heaven and I had no problems sleeping at all. The restaurants are all excellent and we got to try them all, with the amount of coupons and tickets you get this is very reasonably priced and the food is a high standard as well as very varied so all tastes should be covered. The Casino itself we found to be one of the more comfortable, it is smaller than some but very friendly and cosy and easy to sit with a drink and relax, have a flutter and feel very welcome and comfortable. The hotel itself is at one end of the strip and my advice is to wear very comfortable shoes if you intend to walk one end to the other to see all of the sights, as it turned out this hotel is placed just right to see a lot in a small space, there is a free monorail to the Mirage next door and taxis will be hailed for you from any hotel, it was the best place to be in the end. My only gripe would be the resort fee that you pay on top of your room to cover wifi in your room and use of the pool etc.....this seemed a little steep.
All in all I love Treasure Island and intend to visit again as a family trip as opposed to business I would recommend it without hesitation and would use it again without a second thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas