Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
Vdara.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
$74
$47
  • Pool
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
14,895 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitecorner roomtrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baykahunavillemystere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a convenient location on the Strip. As with many Vegas hotels, it is absolutely huge and has shops, restaurants and bars in the hotel. The rooms are large and comfortable.

The rooms are very clean and I
Would recommend a room higher up to avoid noise from the strip.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mesbah S
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The hotel was clean and the beds were quite comfortable. However, the value is hardly good. First off they charge one of the highest RESORT FEES in Las Vegas at $28 per night. For this you get to use the pool (supposedly heated but water was very cold). A newspaper is included IF you want to stop by Guest Services every day to get it. Internet access is included (not exciting if you did not bring your laptop) This is a fee that you have NO CHOICE but to pay if you want to stay there. The check in line was a mile long and took us over 45 minutes to get through. The elevators to you room were quite a distance from the lobby and you had to walk through the casino to get to them. On day 2 at 2:30 P.M. our room had not yet been cleaned. We did not have the privacy sign on the door. When I tracked down a housekeeper she was SHOCKED when I asked her to make our room. On the last night we were there the housekeeper (who we had left a tip for each day) had either taken of thrown away our Yard glasses from Senor Frog's. If you are not familiar with these, the glass of booze costs $30 each. The attracting is the glass that you get to take home. Well, all three of ours never made it home thanks to housekeeping. The casino is not that big and the Sports and Race book was jammed into the poker room (never more than 1 poker game going on) while they supposedly build a new Sports Book. Frankly, we have stayed in many different Hotels in Vegas and this is the first I can honestly NOT recommend.

Room Tip: Look for a place with a less expansive Resort Fee. It is not worth paying that much for what you get. The rooms at the less expensive hotels on the strip (Excalibur and the Tropicana for example) are much cheaper but every bit as comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hows1234
Reviewed May 5, 2014

From Identity theft, to admitting over charging for room, to loud music on your "strip view" suite.. this place will definitely attempt to take advantage. I would go again. Spend extra and choose Wynn

Room Tip: Don't choose treasure island.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank M A
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed at TI for two nights recently and came away with the impression that it is a good bet for doing Vegas on a budget. The room I was in was fairly tired but the bed was comfortable and I managed to sleep well. Cleanliness wasn't perfect and I found hairs from a previous visitor in the bathtub. One of the towels had old bloodstains on it so I dumped that one and used another.

One thing that really annoyed me was the sickly smell of the hotel/casino. The use some kind of cheap air freshener to try and mask the smoke but it still ends up being a very unpleasant smell to walk into and it extends all the way up the corridors to the rooms.

Overall a stay here is perfectly doable as long as your standards are set to 'budget friendly' and not 'luxury'.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank oh-noes
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I (and my in-laws) recently spent 5 nights at TI. The check in host was very helpful (I believe his name was Steve) and ensured we had exceptional rooms, the view (of the strip) was fantastic. Our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
We tried out a few of the restaurants on site (there was good selection).

Little Richie's (hot dog joint) was a good quick meal.
Seafood Shack was ok. We only went for appies (coconut shrimp, crab cakes, and shrimp cocktail). Our server was excellent. The food wasn't bad, but nothing extraordinary.
We went to Senor Frogs for breakfast. We were seated on the pool patio. It was nice sitting outside. Service was good. Food was good, no complaints from anyone.
Gilley's was alright. We had some appies and drinks. Hushpuppies, wings ... the usual pub grub. It was ok... greasy fair, not the best thing to judge a restaurant by.
We checked out the buffet for breakfast one morning. Typical buffet, not bad, not fantastic.
Pizzeria Frencesca's was the only bad experience. The people working there were friendly, but the pizza was mediocre at best.
My in-laws went to Phil's steakhouse one evening (hubby and I went off site for dinner). I know they loved their meal. This wasn't their first time there, so I know they like it.

The pool was fantastic (can't complain about sun and pools when you've had -50 degree winter). Wish we had spent more time poolside. The servers were slow. If you are really wanting prompt drinks you are best to go up to the bar yourself.

The casino servers were quick at times, hard to find at others. I found the casino really really smoky (we don't smoke), more so than other hotels we've stayed at.

We utilized the gym. It had all the basics. It was clean. I could see it getting crowded later in the morning (we went early).

Overall we would stay at TI again. We loved the location, and felt the price was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple