Treasure Island is on the North end of the strip. This was my first time at TI, second in Vegas. Last time I stayed at the MGM, which was PHENOMENAL.
TI is a little lower end to the MGM, but I still thought it was a great place! I liked the location, not completely central, but close enough to everything. (In Vegas, the resorts look a lot closer than they actually are, so unless you're at the Bellagio, Paris, PH, you're never completely central, but close enough!). I actually liked the north end of the strip better, it was quieter, calmer than the other end; the south end is SO busy, there are crowds and crowds of people, it feels a little too busy and hectic for me. TI is surrounded by a lot of the higher end 5* hotels (Palazzo, Wynn, Encore, Caesars Palace, Venetian), so definitely a beautiful place to walk around.
Stayed here with a couple girlfriends from a Thurs-Mon. We got in pretty late due to a number of delays and ended up checking in around 12:30-1am. Check in was relatively quick! I think it took us maybe 20 minutes, with probably 10-15 other groups ahead of us. Tried to get an upgrade/freebies, but no go. Oh well! We did book a stripview room, but all they had left with 2 queens was on the other side. Still had a nice view of the Encore/Wynn and Palazzo (...and the roof with AC units everywhere, but it didn't bother us much). No big deal really.
The room was well sized, big bathroom, VERY comfortable beds in my opinion.
I find the atmosphere in all vegas hotels are similar, just a sense of excitement and pure enjoyment. The casino was a little dark, and the mix of the perfumed air/smoke was a little headache inducing. It wasn't overly awful, but I did take notice of it when we stayed in the casino area for a longer period of time. I really have no other complaints.
The Pho/Coffee Shop restaurant was perfect for us after a long day walking and just needing a quick bite. The restaurant is well priced and although service is a little slow, we ate there a couple times during our stay.
Honestly, you are rarely in your room in Vegas, I don't gamble much, so we rarely even stayed in our hotel at all except to sleep and sometimes grab a bite. TI is a great hotel if you want to stay somewhere decently priced, somewhat central, and a 4*+ type hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas