“Nice Stay”

Ranked #72 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Alberta, Canada
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just finished another trip to Vegas, where we stayed at TI. The resort is a bit smaller than some of the other ones which makes it fairly easy to navigate. Dinning in the hotel is decent, rooms are fairly clean and comfortable, its located next to the Fashion Show mall - which is great if you want to shop, the pool is nice and there were plenty of chairs available during our stay. Only downside is the crazy $28 per day resort fee that they charge and they aren;t even affiliated with MGM anymore. All resorts affiliated with Ceasars don't charge a resort fee.

2 Thank socjoc12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,742)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The best thing about TI is the location on the strip, you can walk easily in either direction. The actual casino is okay, nothing that really sets it apart from others. You cant bring any drinks into the pool, not even coffee or water which we found annoying. The show Mystere at TI was so AWESOME! You cant miss that if you go. The rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet. The buffet absolutely blows at night so don't go even with the buy 1 get half off coupon they give you its not worth the $38. However we walked right across the street to the fashion mall and ate at Maggiano's which was phenomenal! Great food great service great view of the strip and not too expensive. I probably wont stay at TI again anytime soon simply because I want to stay at other casinos.

Room Tip: Call before you arrive and request a room with a view of the strip
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was our third stay at TI and the best so far. Booked a Tower Suite on MYTI with a great offer. The room was exactly as described and clean. 9011 was located at the front of the hotel with a view of Palazzo, Wynn and Encore. The rooms are set right back so although there are fireworks from the Sirens show they are not right outside the window.

Check in did have a line, but hey you are checking in to a hotel with nearly 3000 rooms, you think you are the only person doing so? There were lines at all the hotels. Best thing to do when there is a line, leave your bags with Bell Hop, go to Breeze bar and get a beer and stop complaining on TA. We signed up for the players card, staff were helpful and friendly describing how the card works, rewards etc.

Headed back to Check in, still a line but 9 people working and it took about 20 mins and we had our key. Almost every morning check in was open from 10am.

Favourite place was the Mojito bar at the Sea Food Shack, you must try the Mermaid Mojito.

Played a bit of Black Jack, the dealers were good, friendly and slowed things down for first timers when asked. Drink service was also good at the tables and I was asked if I wanted drinks many times whilst playing slots.

TI just seems more informal and certainly smaller than some other hotels, it's not the greatest on the Strip, but it's not the worst either.

If you are looking for something, clean, central, friendly and not pretentious then give it a go. Remember, you get what you pay for. TI's rates are no where near some of the bigger places and therefore you don't get all the bling that goes with them or the long walk to get outside.

We had so much fun at TI with it's relaxed feel and we will return.

Room Tip: Sign up on TI website for the best offers.
1 Thank AgentNikky
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This wasn't my first option, but since my friend's already had a place here, I decided to book a room to save time and headaches when it came to meeting up. I shared my room with my boyfriend, but stayed at the hotel with friends...

I wasn't impressed by the pictures online of the "Strip View" as it seemed pretty far... but I booked it anyways (seeing as it was my first time there, and it was at the North end of the strip), and I have to admit, when I opened my door, I was quite impressed with the view.

I was on the 35 floor, and at night you could see when the Mirage's volcano going off, and the lights, the Venetian... it was beautiful! All my friends ended up taking pictures from my room to post on Facebook.

Two things I miss:
The view &
The Bed.

We went for EDC, and was worried the sun during the day would creep in, but I swear I could've slept in those beds for the whole weekend. The blinds would well when closed and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in (I travel frequently)! I'm not even one to care what I sleep on or where, but this bed has left an impression on me, so much I'm looking into purchasing one. I probably would've just moved the bed in front of the window and never even left my room!

The Hotel is conveniently located near a Walgreens, so if you need any snacks or groceries... you can just go there.

If you're there to shop, all the high end shopping is literally just across/next to the Palazzo...

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. However the casino/lobby area is a little older, but the Mirage is only a Tram ride over, from within TI.

Also! TI has Mystere Cirque Du Soleil...
So honestly, there's not much more you could ask for.

The negatives were the lobby/casino area (not as classy perhaps, but still very clean and security at the elevators at night which is reassuring), and the wi-fi was slow/wouldn't auto-connect (had to sign in every time I left my room and came back).

Cab was about $20 from the airport.

I would go back again, but spoiled with the strip view now.

Room Tip: Rooms facing South/Strip View can be slightly noisy (from the pool DJ, and/or the Mirage volcano sho...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank EDC_Carly
Boring, Oregon, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

stayed 6/19-6/24
not a bad hotel but not the best either, would probably stay elsewhere on our next trip. Kind of a 50/50 if I would recommend TI since Las Vegas has plenty of AWESOME hotels and casinos. we also stayed during EDC weekend so it was a little more packed then normal. Wouldn't recommend this place for parents bringing children. Pool was mostly young partiers (like myself) that were drinking and rough housing. Felt bad for the younger kids that were wanting to enjoy the pool. The bartender/servers were really nice

Pros:
-we got free suite upgrade that had an awesome paneramic view of the strip
-location
-pool was nice, good DJ
-beds were comfy
-cheap food and drinks compared to the rest of vegas
-quick room service

Cons:
-overly crowded pool
-key cards never worked and had to go downstairs multiple times
-the house phones on our floor never worked
-we called for security to let us into our room, never came

Room Tip: ask for a complimenty upgrade!!! worked for us
1 Thank CarlyC25
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Treasure Island may not have all the the shops and restaurants the others have but it is still a nice hotel and i will stay again for the price! My room was clean, sheets, pillows, and bed were probably some of the best I have had at a hotel. Location is great! Pool area is small but I personally am not there to lay by the pool all day. The only restaurant I ate at TI was the pizza place. It was pretty good but the crust was way too thin! The thinnest i have ever had but maybe it was a bad night for them. Yes there was a line to check in but it went quick! Im sure they all have lines sometimes just depends on how many people come in at the same time as you and how many are staying at your hotel. The only reason Im giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is not as grand as ceasars or the venetian but I will be back!

1 Thank heather h
ACTON
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Experience was mixed this time. The restaurants were great, buffet deals, and locations. We did have an issue with one of the roulette dealers (angel) who didn't allow much time after giving us the chips and called no more bets before the bet was fully laid. When we complained the table supervisor didnt offer to refund and stated that it only happened once. The pool was definitely a party scene and the drinks expensive. The Dj had to stop a couple of young women from pole dancing and making out, very much springbreak/party scene and there were young kids in the pool. The fridge in the room was convenient and the location convenient to strip. Mystere was amazing and convenient right in the hotel.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends