“What a Treasure”

Ranked #72 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Windsor, Canada
“What a Treasure”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Vegas was just our launching point for a Utah hiking trip. But with an early flight out I decided to book a night and give my son a taste of the Vegas strip. Ti advertised a $69 deluxe room special on their website and it appeared to be the best deal in the area. We booked two rooms. Checked in at 4:00 on a Thursday and there was quite the line up. After about 10 minutes we were greeted by a friendly lady who upgraded us to Two Tower Suites on the 18th floor with Strip view. The rooms were huge but a tiny bit dated. Not one but two giant bathrooms. That alone was enough to sell me on Ti. If I'm ever back in Vegas this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: we booked two deluxe non strip view rooms and requested adjoining. Upon check-in we asked if the adj...
2 Thank ronnyber

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,808)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 22, 2013

NIce hotel. I love their bar on the ground floor. Kahunaville. Excellent flair bartenders. The hotel has a cute pirate show outside. The bathrooms are large and very nice. The room where I stayed wasn't luxury but it still felt large. I loved their pool and the party they throw every Friday by the pool was so much fun.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was in VEgas for a trade show and had a room booked weeks in advance. When I tried to check in to my room at mid-night having just got off a flight, i was told that my room was still being cleaned and I had to come back in an hour. No sorry nothing, come back in an hour.
When I went back in an hour the front desk person asked me to wait for another 20 minutes. When the 20 minutes ran out, the receptionist decided to take a break and let me hanging there for another 20 minutes. Two of her colleagues refused to help me telling it was not their problem.
Trying to reach the shift manager proved futile. So did trying to reach anyone on the phone

For starters I dont understand why they wouldnt have a clean room when they knew a customer was checking in. What was really pathetic though was their total apathy and lack of concern for the customer

Very sad state of affairs...DEFINITELY not staying here again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank vivvad
Victoria, B.C. Canada
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel exceeded our expectations. My 2 sisters and mother and I stayed here for three nights and we booked based on the location and price. We were a little apprehensive based on some of the previous reviews but were pleasantly surprised. We arrived at 5pm on a Friday night to no line at all. We got two joining non-smoking rooms with a view as requested. We did not pay for a strip view so looked out towards the Trump hotel, which was very quiet. The rooms were clean and spacious and the beds were super comfy. We laughed at the reviews complaining that the casino was dark and smelled of smoke as we can't recall any of the other casinos being any different. The Pho restaurant was the only one we dined at there and it was inexpensive and quite good. The location is wonderful. Would highly recommend.

1 Thank summertrip2009
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Especially if you're staying here for a tradeshow and need to wake up early. These things were so loud I thought I could feel my room shaking. Otherwise this place isn't horrible per say...but still a below average Vegas experience.

• Stayed May 2013
Fountain, Colorado, Usa
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a great time at TI . Only wish they had a restaurant where you can pick up like cold sandwiches or salads something quick to eat :) but overall it was a amazing experience. The rooms are awesome ... wish they had a ipod dock in the room and the fridge is awesome to store all your cold drinks in :) . Thanks again TI we will be back .

Room Tip: Put like a neck roll pillow in the room and a ipod dock:)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RZWor
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is the fourth hotel we have stayed in, in Vegas, so we know what the standards are, unfortunately we weren't able to have the room which we had requested( 2 queen beds, non-smoking). We were given the choice of 2 queens in a smoking or king with a roll-down bed non-smoking. As my 25 yr old son as asthma we decided to go with the non-smoking room with roll-down bed. The reception was blunt with the response that rooms are not guaranteed, I feel that due to it being booked through a travel agent and then Expedia that you get less of a service.
We had a VIP certificate from Expedia for this hotel which asks you to ask the hotel for any upgrades as well as any other benefits and amenities, on asking I was given a 33% off the Mystere show, which shows at the hotel however it was showing during our stay. I thought the overall service was done with an arrogant manner. On signing out the lady was much more apologetic and asked why we hadn't changed to the appropriate room for our second night's stay, my reply being 'because we weren't offered this service'.
On leaving the room we noticed something sticky on the bedspread, not good! No in-room coffee facility.
The evening buffet was not as it was several years ago, food was cold and had been stood for too long. although the desserts were fresh and delicious. The server was excellent!!!
We watched the free SIRENS show, which was fantastic!!!!

Unfortunately we won't be returning to this hotel in the future

Room Tip: Not able to give a tip
1 Thank Sue H