“Very good!”

Ranked #71 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was in this hotel in the past, it was a very good, clean and high quality hotel.
Good spot and place to walk to all other hotels.

Pretty decor.

The only down for me was the personnel (not so friendly) and the parking, very difficult...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Leah I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,847)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great hotel for a small amount of money that is centrally located in the middle of the strip. The hotel has Gillys bar, which is AWESOME! 3 of my friends traveled with me and for 3 nights we were all very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was our first visit to Las Vegas. We had family celebrating 50th birthdays and they were staying at the Encore, I thought it was way too pricey so we stayed at TI which is close to there. I like TI better I think Encore is way to classy, I am a country girl and loved Gilley's! Pool was very crowded but it was warm and I am sure it was refreshing. Didn't have any luck at casino but we expected that. Are room was amazing we had the petite suite and it was very nice. Loved having two bathrooms made it easier to get ready. We had a non-smoking room and it had no smoke smell on that floor. The casino was smoky but so was the casino at the Encore. Seen the Terry Fator show at the Mirage and he is great! Overall we had a nice stay with no complaints. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Petite suites are very roomy and have two bathrooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank tk13
Henderson, NV
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was our first stay at TI, only one night to attend an evening event at the hotel, and I was very pleased with nearly every aspect of our stay. Check in was quick; we stayed in a standard room with a King bed and view of the Strip. The room was small, but still seemed roomy for the two of us; the layout is very efficient and provides some nice space to spread out. Room was clean (very important to me), the bed was extremely comfortable and I slept well. Bathroom was large and offered the typical shampoo/lotion/etc setup. The hair dryer was hiding in the closet, as was a refrigerator (didn't find it until before we checked out). As for the smoke smell that I've read about, we stayed in a non-smoking room, and I didn't smell anything in the room, but the halls certainly had a faint smoke smell. I chalk it up to being a casino, plain and simple. And once I walked through the casino, the smell was in my hair, so there was no escaping that. In the morning we had breakfast at Kahunaville with one of the player's club coupons (they were handing them out, we didn't join). It was a yummy breakfast, great price, and wonderful, fast service.

If there was a con, it was in the morning when we tried to spend some time at the pool before leaving. We bought a couple of waters from the vending machine near our room, specifically to bring to the pool - it's the desert, we gotta hydrate - but at pool just 2 minutes later we were refused entry unless we tossed our waters (we'd taken a sip - he said they had to be "sealed"). Um, we spent $6 on 2 bottled waters and now we have to throw it away? We elected to skip the pool and go home, but I thought that was annoying.

As a local I don't have many reasons to stay anywhere on the Strip, but the TI offered a great room at a great value, and if I did want to stay on the Strip, I would definitely consider TI.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VegasPixie
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed in the Tower Suite which was a good size for four girls. We never felt like we were on top of each other and it also had two bathrooms which was a plus. The shower was awesome and so was the jacuzzi..... When it worked which was about half the time! This hotel was extremely smokey. I know it's a casino but it was smokier than the other hotel/casinos on the strip. I think that TI should probably get new carpet. Also this hotel was on the strip but pretty far away from the action. It's pretty good if you're older though.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dominique T
The World
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The usual queues at the check-in is to be expected with a hotel of this size, however the staff are quite efficient at getting things done as quickly as possible.

Room up-keeping has been done nicely and although showing some of its age, it is still up-to-date. The deluxe room is spacious and comfortable. The bed is leaning on the soft-side for us but still very comfortable.

Location is central to Las Vegas and the eyes may tricked you from thinking that you can walk all day in Las Vegas but it just a mirage, your feet will beg you to stop after a few blocks (they have really longggggggggggggggg blocks in Las Vegas).

We have 3 nights here for the show and particularly Circle du Soleil Mystere which was one of favorite as it stick with mostly "classic big top" experience (if you can called any show from Circle du Soleil "classic")

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my second time staying at TI and loved every minute. Now mind you i do have a players club card from the hotel so I do get extra benefits which probably made my stay that much better. TI usually has long line ups but with my club card i was able to avoid that and go through a separate line for both check in and check out.

Service wise, i found everyone very friendly and helpful. As i was leaving or entering my room, any staff i walked by on my floor greeted me and said hello. I was upgraded to the penthouse suite which in comparison to other hotels may be seen as the average but really you're in Vegas how nice do you need your hotel room to actually be. I think me and my friend slept a total of 6 hours while being there.

Food: We ate at the coffe shop restaurant which has great food but prepared for high prices, again you're in vegas eating in a hotel on the strip so it's going to be more than off the strip.

Gambling like any other casino it has what you need. I find that they have more $10 tables than many other casinos.

Shows: We caught the Mystere show, which i felt was good but nothing that really wow'd me but definitely worth checking out as well if you're staying at TI you can get a discount. We had the chance to catch the pirate show outside of TI which is free. I would suggest getting there 15-20 minutes before it starts as on a Monday night it was packed.

Distance: you are somewhat in the middle of the strip. You are a 2 minute walk to the fashion show mall and a 2 minute walk to the Venetian. It is also a doable walk to Ceasars and Bellagio. Outside the hotel is a margarita bar and 24 hour starbucks.

Overall: TI has everything at a decent price and decent overall atmosphere. The hotel has a mix of older people, families and a younger crowd. Price wise I feel TI is the best bet for staying on the strip and not needing to break the bank. If you are looking for extravagant hotel atmosphere and rooms, TI is not the place, but if you are looking for something good that is close to everything and priced just right then I strongly recommend TI.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple