We enjoyed our 3 night stay at Treasure Island. There were 4 of us traveling and shared a room on the 19th floor overlooking the north end of the strip. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the size of the bathroom. Overall, I think the room was much nicer than the Mirage, where I stayed last summer. We never really had any issues with the room. Once they cleaned and didn't leave enough towels for 4, but we called and they brought up towels immediately.
The casino is nice and I like the decor of the whole place. We ate at Kahunnaville (awesome!) and the Coffee Shop (good, but slow service at breakfast). The pool was open even though the temps were only in the 50's. We swam and used the "party hot tub", which was very nice.
Check in and out was very easy and our stay was very nice. My only recommendation is to skip Sirens. It was really lame and I wish we had opted to see the Bellagio fountains or Mirage's volcano or really ANYTHING other than Sirens on our last night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas