Stayed at the corner room on 27th floor. Check in was super fast. We got into the hotel a little bit after 2pm on a Friday and were checked in promptly. The room has two windows with a beautiful view of the strip and the mountains. Room was very quite and no noise from the strip. The last sirens show is at 10pm and the noise and fireworks never bothered us. Room was clean and the bed is super comfy. Location worked for us and the area is not as congested as south strip. Food was good. We tried the TI Buffet, Coffee House, Kahunaville and Pizza Place. Also Walgreens is right across the street and you can get souvenirs, snack and water there for less then at the hotel store. Check out only took few minutes. Overall great value, rooms and service.
Resort fees of $28 per day is a scam, but otherwise excellent hotel. Enjoyed the stay at TI and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas