The Good: Great location, nice rooms and if you are on the back side of the hotel a nice quite place to stay at a reasonable price. Room service food was of high quality and tasty.
The Bad: Unless you are a VIP you can expect to stand in line for up to 15 minutes to check in... and I was very, very disappointed that the fitness center closed at 7 pm.... this is crazy and was the only reason I did not object to paying the freakin $25.00 resort fee! Also for $25.00 you would also expect a coffee maker in the room.... at least this hotel has glasses in its room (unlike the Hard Rock) . If you book a room on line you need to note that any rate you see does not include this $25.00 surprise and I have now discovered that this fee is not clearly stated on many of the Las Vegas reservations sites. So buyer beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas