My wife and I visit Vegas about 3 times a year and over the past several years have stayed at 10 different strip properties from NYNY on the low end to Encore on the high end. We don’t really gamble and mostly go to Vegas to enjoy the shows, restaurants, lounges and occasional club, shopping and overall Vegas vibe. This was our third stay at TI.
TI is definitely one of our favorite hotels and we will never hesitate to stay there. It has a great location across from Venetian, Palazzo and the Fashion Mall, and connects by tram with the Mirage. Though not as lavish as many of the 5 star hotels, TI has some of the most comfortable, nicely decorated and well-maintained rooms on the strip. In fact, the decor, architecture and color scheme used throughout the entire hotel and casino is as nice and attractive as any second-tier hotel in Vegas. The entire hotel has a very comfortable and cozy feel, and is very inviting. TI may not have the energy of Planet Hollywood or Caesars, or have the entertainment vibe of Mirage or MGM Grand, but you can’t beat this hotel for sheer comfort. The staff at TI has always been very helpful and pleasant, and strives to please its guests.
Some would say that TI suffers a bit from an identity crisis with its’ pirate show and Western, Hawaiian and Mexican-themed restaurants and clubs (Gilleys, Kahunaville and Senior Frogs), but that’s partly what adds to TI’s charm. It’s kind of like the Disneyland of strip hotels. It has something for everyone, although it does not have a true nightclub for hard-core clubbers. It does have one of our favorite and more reasonably-priced coffee shops on the strip, and a Pho-Vietnamese restaurant which are both great. I recommend you catch the bikini bull-riding at Gilley’s on Sunday nights if you are in to that kind of thing and enjoy some shock and awe.
On this recent stay we had a corner room on a high floor which had two separate windows giving a fantastic panoramic view of different parts of the north strip. The bathroom is very nice and though not that large, it is also not too small like at some other hotels. The beds at TI are very comfortable. One word of caution, if you get a room facing the pirate show, plan on quite a bit of noise (including explosions) during the early and late evening hours.
We will definitely be staying at TI again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas