Me my dad and my wife stayed at T.I April 1st through April 8th for 7 nights. We had an early flight so we got into vegas at 8:30 a.m. We asked if we could check in early and we were told that we could but we would only be on the 6th floor with a mountain view. We said this was ok since we have been to Vegas many times and wed rather check in now than come back later and wait in a long check in line to maybe get a higher floor.
Me and my wife stayed in the petite suite and my dad stayed in a deluxe room. The suite is nice we have stayed in this room twice now. The towels in the room did smell burnt and I have seen other reviews that said the same thing. My wife complained of the hallways being loud as we were near the elevators she also complained of smoke smell in the mornings but I didn notice it. I did find some left over trash under the table in our room from the last guest it was just a napkin but still it shows they dont clean very well. The view was actually good we could see the strip and the Mirage volcano the check in guy said it was a mountain view.
During check in the guy was super quiet and not very talkative my dad tried to tell him it was his birthday to see maybe if he could get an upgrade or something and the guy just didnt say anything. We have done this at the mirage for b-days and anniversarys and at and have gotten a free bottle of wine even an upgrade to a strip view room but the T.I guy didnt say anything at all.
T.I is a great hotel overall it is small enough where you dont get lost it has gilleys which has live music and bikini bull riding and the food is good. The coffee shop is my fav place to eat in Vegas but its impossible to get your bill it took forever all the times we ate there plus you have to pay the waiter now in past trips we paid at the desk so now it takes even longer. But one night we asked for the ham breakfast that wasnt on the night menu and the waiter went back and asked and we were able to get the ham and that was very nice.
Check out was fast we checked out at 8 a.m. We also printed our boarding passes its goes along with the resort fee but anyone could walk in and print there pass there is a location by the lobby and another one by the ben and jerrys ice cream shop to print your boarding passes. The resort fee was 22.50 a nights and we stayed for 7 night so we paid 150$ just to print boarding passes we didnt use any of the coupons we never got a newspaper or water.
But all in all we love T.I because of the location and the size of the hotel.
By the way I could not win absolutely anything on T.I slots was the worst gambling outcome I have ever had in Vegas but hey that happens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Vegas.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas