Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$145
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
All reviewsbowling alleymovie theaterstation casinosfood courtinexpensive place to stayoyster barfeast buffetoff the striptable gamesking bedfatburgercashiershampooconferencelvdealers
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Check in was fast and they were very nice, but that's where it ended. One of our rooms had hair of both kinds on the floor in the bathroom. Other then that the room was satisfactory. I didn't read any reviews before booking this hotel so was unaware of the "Resort Fee" (would have been ok if we could have used the services) I tried to get online but it showed a fee of $5.99 so decided I would just use my data instead. At checkout unlike others I was charged $14.55 per room for resort fees we had 2 rooms. When asking about the resort fee when we checked out and that we didn'tknow we could use the internet Neisha at the front desk said we still had to pay anyway. My daughter and her family was in our second room and said they tried to access the internet (and was willing to pay the $5.99) but it wouldn't let them even get on. We did get the news paper for each room and it was the first time I've paid $29.10 for 2 newspapers (resort fee for both rooms). Would I stay here again? Not on your life! Not worth the price or confusion for something you don't get. Pretty much a rip off!! I will discourage everyone I know to stay elsewhere. They simply don't care about their quests!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank mccrayr
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Booked room here because it was in north LV, just staying one night and wanted to avoid the hassle of LV strip, etc. Couldn't find valet parking (no where near the entrances), when I finally did the attendant wasn't overly friendly or helpful. In fact I had to take my bag out of the car. Valet parking is on the complete opposite end of the casino. Had to walk the entire casino to find check-in. BTW this was on a Wednesday. Two clerks behind the counter, but only one was checking people in.Said there was coffee/tea in the room, there wasn't. Room was ok but nothing special, a little dated and tired. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Robert R, Manager at Texas Station Gambling Hall and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you Judith for your Texas Station Hotel review. I apologize for the issues with Valet. Our Casino Valet is located on the North side of the building, and the Hotel on the South. We do not have a bell staff at this hotel for assistance with luggage, which is why we strive to offer very good room rates and value to travelers. We are located 3 miles from Downtown Las Vegas, which helps when looking for a value deal. I hope you give us another chance at earning your loyalty.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The staff is fine, I found the room clean but uncomfortable due to the loud AC which blew directly on me. Summer in Vegas means you have to run the AC. I knew it was a cheap room, but I would have been more comfortable sleeping in my car! The buffet was okay, the $2 margarita was barely drinkable. I don't gamble so I can't say if they have "loose" slots or not. The security guards are very helpful. The resort fee is a rip off! Terrible internet on the top floor. Parking is free. Maybe fall or spring when you don't need to the AC/heat would work ok.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for. I stayed at the Ballagio in April and certainly was expecting that type of experience. I just wanted to sleep and leave. I should have slept in the car in the parking lot. It would have been more peaceful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda R

Hello Linda R,

Thank you for your Texas Station Hotel review. I apologize the A/C units were loud. Thanks to feedback such as this one, we are replacing all A/C units with new ones that are very quiet when running. I hope you visit us soon so you can experience the improvement.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a case of you get what you pay for. Room was about 50 a night plus resort fee. The $13 dollar resort fee meant I got free internet that they adveritise as it 5.99 when you sign up. Would be cheaper to just pay for internet instead of resort fee You just have to understand that this is not the Bellagio but you are also not paying those prices. Room was clean, smelled of smoke but most of Vegas does so you just accept that. Rooms were good size, not much in way of accomodations. Great hotel if you are visiting friends or relatives nearby. Not really a destination resort but lots of activities in the the casino area. Plenty of different food options and a movie theatre built into it. The side of the hotel I was on faced a giant wall, no view at all for any north facing room. For the money, I would stay their again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid a north facing room as you will have zero view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank jdolan

Hello jdolan,

Thank you for your Texas Station Hotel review. We strive to offer a great value for a great room. Our most recent renovation has given us many positive comments, and we thank you for staying with us. The Hotel Fee of $12.99 includes standard Wi-Fi service, with an option to buy faster speed. Sorry for the miscommuncation regarding the internet. I hope you visit us soon, thank you again.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This casino/hotel is not close to the Strip or Downtown and the area around it is kind of shady, but the hotel and the casino are top notch. The front desk clerks were extremely friendly and nice, the security guards near the elevators to the hotel rooms were very pleasant and helpful. The drink staff and wait staff were all very friendly and helpful as well. The only problems we encountered was extremely poor service by our waitress in the buffet on Sunday evening. I had to ask another waitress in a different section for our drinks since we were never waited on by our waitress. I called the "supervisor" over to complain about the service and it did not appear that anything was done about it, so I would make a point not to sit in the same area of the restaurant ever again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the vending and the elevators since that is where most of the noise comes from. The non-smoking room we stayed in one night (Sunday 6/8/14) was on the 4th floor about half way down the hall and the beds and pillows were extremely hard and uncomfortable, and the elevator is extremely slow. The smoking room we stayed in one night (Tuesday 6/10/14) was on the second floor (which is the same floor as the casino) close to the end of the hall. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the room did not have a strong smokey smell.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank mjdpackergirl

Hello mgdpackergirl,

Thank you for your Texas Station Hotel review. Our rooms are definitely top notch thanks to our most recent renovation. Sorry to hear the buffet service wasn't up to par, we'll make sure to address and improve in that area. Look forward to a future visit, thank you.