“Very disappointing - with construction” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Las Vegas Nellis AFB Area

Super 8 Las Vegas Nellis AFB Area
Ranked #204 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Roy, Utah
“Very disappointing - with construction”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We spent two nights, room was ok, but the free Wi-Fi was difficult to connect. The web site indicated it was under construction. The staff seemed preoccupied. Office was in an empty room. There was no housekeeping service after our first night. Went to the office for two clean towels, but they did not have any towels until housekeeping staff arrived in the morning. Cannot recommend this facility.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Utshead

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Gypsum, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Under construction! Room was bad needed to use safety pins to re hang curtains. Chair was chewed by a dog? Plastic on the mattress very noisy and uncomfortable. They should not be trying to book these rooms. Front desk was eager to refund our stay BUT it took me 4 attempts and I still have no resolution to this matter. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Jay M
Cathy J, General Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas Nellis AFB Area, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we appreciate all feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than great. I can assure you that I will share your comments with my team. We thank you for your business, we will continue to renovate our hotel and bring it up to par.

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Las Vegas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

The website informed me while I was booking my stay that it was 1 mile from the Las Vegas strip which it was not. If I knew the location of the hotel, I wouldn't have booked it there.Me and my mother had to drive 20 miles to the strip every night. If I knew that, I wouldn't have booked there. The lobby to check in was in a small room with no bathroom because they were doing construction. The room didn't even have a coffee pot for my mom to have coffee in the morning. The pillows were extremely hard. The shower was very old looking and dirty which I did not feel comfortable taking a shower in. The hotel was in a bad neighborhood in North Las Vegas which we were very uncomfortable staying at, not to mention leaving my car in the parking lot. The website also mentioned we would be getting free breakfast, which was never offered to us. One of the staff members kept calling our room at 12:00 midnight and waking us up just to say they had the wrong room or just hang up on me. I am very upset on how much I was misled when I booked my room on the website.Finally, the hotel was a very run down disgusting place to stay. I will not ever stay at a Super 8 hotel again and everyone of my family and friends will hear about this. I will not recommend anyone to book at one of your locations ever.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Racine S
Thank you for sharing your opinion with me regarding the front desk service. We will be reviewing your comments and concerns in our next monthly service meeting. We will also contact all third party websites to ensure correct information. Again, I apologize and hope you do give us another chance in the future to prove we are dedicated to our guest’s satisfaction.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area
La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Siena Suites
Siena Suites
#154 of 264 in Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#120 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas Nellis AFB Area? Share your experiences!