Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
31,322 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood lemongrass technology
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just Average. Mobile check-in double charged the card and they advised that’s been a glitch in the system, no amenities in the room included and no storage for your own things. Most lighting in the room didn’t work.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. I regret to read that we fell short in providing you with a memorable stay. It is truly disappointing to hear about the inconsistencies you encountered with your billing. Additionally, I am truly saddened to hear about your disappointment with our in-room amenities and with your guestroom lighting not functioning properly. Please know all of your valuable comments have been shared with the appropriate areas for further assessment, as we strive to provide an unparalleled resort experience like none other in the hospitality industry. Your patronage is important to us, and I hope you will give us another chance to restore your trust in ARIA again soon.

Best regards,

Director of Hotel Operation

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this resort for four days this January 2020. In 2019, I was fortunate to stay at the Las Vegas Waldorf, the cosmopolitan, and the Palazzo. For this trip I booked the Aria because it was my impression this hotel was in the same category for comfort, service and luxury. Unfortunately, it falls short. First of all the rooms are very small. Of the listed hotels above, this was the most underwhelming room of them all. I paid for the upgrade for a better room and lounge access and I couldn’t believe the basic, and quite small room, that upgrade provided. That being said, what really surprised me given this is considered a luxury hotel, was that the room was not real clean. The amount of dust all over the room services was unbelievable. I had booked multiple rooms here so it wasn’t just one of the rooms with excess dust but all seemed poorly cleaned. Not only was there dust everywhere, but they were alot of drips of what I hope was coffee on the tile floor of the bathroom. I’m just going to convince myself that it was coffee otherwise I may get sick. The beds are also not the most comfortable with lumpy, cheap pillows. However, when you walk into the hotel, it has a beautiful lobby. The staff is very nice. The restaurant food is good and the ability to walk everywhere is excellent. But the casino is very smoky with poor ventilation, and the crowds tend to congregate in important areas like where you have to get your elevator. So it always seemed like I was pushing through a crowd full of smoke just to get to my room because the elevators are placed by a loud open bar that people sit and smoke in, all night I’m not saying the hotel is awful, upon initial appearance it seems quite nice at least from the lobby standpoint. But after staying here a few nights, you notice how thin the walls are. that you can hear everything in the hallway, the rooms are quite small and basic and poorly tended to. I just think if you’re going to spend the money on a luxury hotel in Vegas, go to ones that have the luxury part down. Not just a fancy lobby attached to a high end mall like the Aria. I want clean, quiet, and well appointed rooms. This hotel just doesn’t deliver the same way it’s co group of higher end Vegas hotels do. The Aria is substandard so consider your options wisely is my suggestion before booking this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank samidj1975

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. It is regrettable to learn that your visit to our resort did not surpass your anticipations. I am saddened to read about your disappointment with your room assignment and for the cleanliness oversights you experienced in your guestroom. I am also disheartened to learn about the level of smoke you encountered within our casino. We have a custom air filtration system in place to help remove smoke and other impurities in the air, and apologize that you were not able to experience this firsthand. I greatly appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention so I can look into this further and see how these irregularities could have occurred in your instance. Once again, please accept my apologies, and I hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

All my best,

Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice hotel. Everyone is friendly. Rooms are super nice.
Plenty of restaurants and things to do.
Rates were a little pricey but worth it.
The only negative is walking through the casino to get to the elevators to go to our room. You have to walk through people smoking.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Aria Suites was beautiful it was roomy it had a separate shower and a soaking tub and also a separate restroom the only complaint that I had was in most 4 star hotels with a soaking tub they have a totally separate you had to walk into the shower to get to the bathtub however it was beautiful the pillows were so comfy and I don't think you can really get a bad view there was hotel floor to ceiling Windows it was great and a trip with my boys made it the best

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time in Las Vegas, so I was not sure what to expect. I was attending a conference at this resort, so we decided to stay on-site. As others have stated, there were a lot of hidden and unexpected charged - and most thing were excessively overpriced. The water on the counter, which I thought was complimentary (as it has been at every other hotel I've stayed at) was $22 a bottle! This is also the first hotel I have ever stayed at that didn't have an in-room coffee maker. As another reviewer stated, if you're staying more than 1 night, it's worth it to buy a cheap coffee maker from Walgreens up the road!

The layout was pretty confusing. Trinkets and souvenirs were excessively overpriced.

The room technology was a great idea, but it never worked correctly - the lights literally turned themselves off while I was showering! And it took about 4 tries to checkout using the in-room tablet.

The room was a good size, and very clean. The bell service was very helpful and efficient. And there was plenty to do on site; and the resort is within walking distance of everything.

Room tip: I would suggest rooms further from the elevators, as the sound proofing is not great.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience at ARIA Resort & Casino on TripAdvisor. While I am delighted that you enjoyed our personalized bell staff and our convenient location on the Strip, I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations in all facets to your stay. I would like extend my sincere apologies that your in-room technology was not functioning as it should have and that it disrupted your stay. We work hard to provide a resort experience like none other and will certainly utilize your valuable feedback in an effort to achieve this ideal. Your impressions are extremely important to us, and I truly hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Yours in service,