TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
30,741 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control sky suites other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood lemongrass
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dont waste your money there are plenty of other hotels to stay at that will provide excellent service. But if you are into throwing money away stay here. Paid $10000 for rooms and couldnt even be on the same floor. No one could give us correct information on activities or place to be picked up. So disappointed. This was a family vacation for the first time in 20 years with everyone together so it was beyond disappointing.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your genuine feedback on TripAdvisor. It is disheartening to hear that we did not meet your expectations with some of our price points, and that this detracted from your overall stay. We work hard to provide a resort experience like none other, and I apologize that we missed the mark in you and your family's stay. Please know your comments are greatly appreciated and will be reviewed with my team for future improvements. Thank you again, and I truly hope you will grant us the pleasure of serving you in an effort to restore your trust in ARIA.

Graciously,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for two nights during the week for a conference. It’s a nice upscale hotel offering clean rooms, and expedited check-in, which is a plus for vegas. It had been two years since I’ve stayed at the hotel and they keep it up nicely. The rooms were very clean, and the carpet and furniture is still new and in shape ( IMO, that is the first sign you start to notice when a hotel is going down hill). The property has many amenities such as a great pool plus they have an excellent spa and fitness center. Good choice of sit down restaurants, a little pricy but it’s Vegas and an upscale hotel so it’s to be expected. The buffet is a great price point if you’re looking for a deal. I wouldn’t change anything about the property it was a great stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are excellent. The staff is friendly. And checking in and out is the easiest I’ve ever experienced at a hotel. One of my most important requirements is a quality bed, and I love the beds at the Aria.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Items seemed to be charged to my credit card before check out. I was given a total of $598.00 on one room and another $15.13 on a second room. When I got home and looked at my credit card account I had been charged over $4,000.00 dollars for a three night stay. In addition I had to remind them that they hadn't applied a $100.00 food and beverage credit which was part of the initial reservation package. They also removed more than $2,400.00 dollars in Express Comps from my account. all this for a regular room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your choosing to stay with us at ARIA on your recent trip to Las Vegas. I would like to apologize for any irregularities that occurred with your guestroom billing and Express Comps. However, I am pleased to see that you have since been in contact with a member from my Front Desk team who were able to help clarify and get this corrected. Once again, my apologies that you have had to take time to follow up on this, and I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

All my best,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel has a great location and great staff. The casino is nice. Great atmosphere and plenty of bars around the casino floor.
Great comfortable beds and the turn down with chocolates very appreciated

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple