This hotel overcharges for everything and does shady things with room pricing:
- Used the mini bar for 2 750ml Fiji waters. How much could it be right? At checkout, $21.75 each. That's right. $21.75 for a bottled water. Wynn charges $9 for the same bottle for the in-room minibar
- Ordered a bowl of ramen (literally just noodles) and a fruit smoothy via room service, bill came to $48 without tip. With tip it was $55. $55...For a bowl of noodles and a smoothy
- $30 for valet parking.
- $45 resort fee on top of room rate
- Had a reservation booked at $329 per night for the cheapest room, reaching Vegas the advertised rate dropped to $289 but they refuse to lower the price of original booking. Very shady practice.
- We had multiple failures of equipment in our room (half the lights didnt' work, resolved the next day, iPad for room control powers off if taken out of the socket, never resolved). These things should never happen for a hotel charging this high of a rate per night.More
- Free parking