27,384 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite touch screen city view remote control modern hotel other hotels sky suites mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas room key
Reviewed September 4, 2016

10 out of 10...as usual! From the world class poker room to the fabulous buffet to the late/easy checkout, ARIA rules Las Vegas. It's second to none, why stay anywhere else? Thank you, thank you, thank you! And as Arnold S said in "The Terminator": I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steve S
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Dear Steve,

Thank you for returning to ARIA with your friends. I greatly appreciate all of your kind sentiments, and am truly elated that our resort once again contributed to your unforgettable trip. Moreover, it is amazing to hear that our world-class Poker Room and mouthwatering buffet were just some standout features from your stay. Your continued patronage is deeply cherished, and I cannot wait to see you back at ARIA soon.

Kind regards,

Bobbi Hart
Director of Guest Relations

Reviewed September 4, 2016

My husband and I booked the Aria on whim to head to Vegas for his birthday, I made special arrangements ahead of time with the hotel for food and beverage deliveries so that almost every time we arrived back in our room there was a surprise waiting for him. The ARIA staff delivered on point every time and were very helpful in the planning stages down to the smallest detail. The room was large with a lovely view onto the pools. The pools were very well maintained, pool side service was excellent. The casino did not disappoint and the food was very good! We had access to outside TRAM, connected to other hotels easily.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Montreal_BeachBabe
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting ARIA to celebrate your husband’s birthday. I am delighted that our exceptional staff was able to help create a memorable stay while you were here. It is also fantastic to hear how much you enjoyed our plethora of delightful offerings on property, including our lavish guestrooms, relaxing pools, and appetizing restaurants. We work hard to create significant resort experiences for our guests and I am thrilled we succeeded in doing that for you. Thank you again for all of your wonderful remarks, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA soon for another magnificent special occasion.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Aria is an impressive hotel, and as the largest environmentally friendly and one of the newest hotels in Vegas, I thought to give it a try. Here's what I found out:

The bad:

They nickel and dime you for EVERYTHING. You're paying an insane amount on the hotel itself already, yet they slap on a $36 resort fee each night, parking is not free, if you want to make tea in your room YOU CANNOT because there's no kettle and they charge you over $30 to "rent one" - it's hilarious. A cup of hot water comes out to $5... Drinks out on the pool decks start out at $18 and run to an astronomical $72 for a pitcher. So hilarious. The bathroom toiletry amenities are marketed as high-end but I thought they were some of the cheapest and weirdest smelling that I've had at a hotel. Hopefully they change that.

The good:
Pools are amazing... The aesthetic is "luxurious desert oasis" in my opinion. It's fairly easy to find a lounge chair even on the busiest days, the pool attendants are very nice, and if you're over 21+ and looking for some bumpin' music, you get complimentary access to 'Liquid' which is Aria's pool lounge that normally costs $40-$50 for others wishing to enter. Get a stamp between 11 and 1pm! The hotel rooms are state of the art literally, as you control everything by tablet. The bathrooms are beautiful - mine included a huge tub.

My advice? Bear all that in mind. If you're not on a budget then just throw your money at all the insane price points. If you're on a budget, make your own drinks in your room, and just walk with them to the pool. For eats, take a Lyft 10 minutes south to the Whole Foods, and bypass all the garbage fast food near Aria and MGM...

Good luck!

Room Tip: East facing rooms have a some what dull and obstructed view of the strip, choose west!
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mundus7

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. I am ecstatic that you were captivated by our scenic pool deck during your stay. Additionally, thank you for taking notice of our efforts in sustainability initiatives, which has earned us the prestigious LEED Gold certification. However, it is disheartening that you were disappointed at some of our resort policies and price point. At ARIA, we take all guest comments seriously, as they are one of the best tools we have to determine the comfort and satisfaction of our guests. I will absolutely forward this feedback to the appropriate members of our team for further review. Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Many thanks,

Reviewed September 4, 2016

This is our first stay at the Aria and we booked two connecting rooms. Check in was easy and staff were very friendly. I booked through mlife VIP so the deals were good even though it was a long weekend.

The safe in my room was locked when I arrived the room and the mini bar was locked in our other room. The cordless phone in my room also didn't work. They fixed the mini bar over the phone but I didn't have time to wait for the safe to be unlocked (wasn't a big deal since we had two safes).

The restaurants are fantastic. We went to the Cafe for brunch on Friday and the server was very attentive. She noticed that my sister had allergy and asked if we needed any help. We explained to her that my sister had allergy before arriving Aria and she said that she was worried that my sister had food allergy from the Cafe. Our meal took a long time but she was very patient with us. The food at the Cafe was surprisingly good but the portions are too much for one person in my opinion - be prepared to have lots left overs or share a plate with someone else.

The overal atmosphere is very upbeat. I liked the layout of the promenade on the second floor that has a Starbucks, Pressed Juicery, restaurants, buffet, and access to pool, so you don't have to go down to the casino level to go to the shops. There is also a back escalator that is closer to Vdara and Bellagio (because we had two more rooms at Vdara so I had to go over there several times).

We had to check out early because one of my family member wasn't feeling well and the front desk did not give me a hard time at all and didn't charge us for the last night.

The rooms (especially bathrooms) are a little small in my opinion comparing to Palazzo and Encore. I am putting the 3 rooms in the same comparison because the prices are very similar when I booked them. We have overall a very good first experience at the Aria. I would definitely try the tower suites and sky suites next time.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Dear Jonathan,

I am thrilled that you selected ARIA as your resort destination during your recent trip to Las Vegas. Thank you for taking the time to recognize how our expedient registration, accommodating staff, and dazzling offerings created an everlasting impression of our resort. It is also delightful that your dining experience at ARIA Café was exceptional, and our staff exemplified our commitment in offering extraordinary guest experiences. While I apologize for hurdles you encountered with some features in your guestrooms, it is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your overall experience at ARIA. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family in the near future to indulge in our exceptional Tower Suites and Sky Suites.

With appreciation,

Reviewed September 3, 2016

4th trip to Aria. Always a great time. Pricey, but a once a year splurge. Top notch employees, chic & hip atmosphere, super comfy beds, terrific food and huge pool areas. The resort is not gimmicky or over-the-top like other resorts, which I like, but you nonetheless know you are somewhere very special. The casino has very high ceilings which keeps you from feeling claustrophobic. So many drinking and dining options. Again, pricey, so be forewarned. We always look forward to listening to Patrick Seiben perform at the Lift Bar. The rooms are starting to show a little wear and tear (my carpet looked a bit worn) and the hallways are getting a bit scuffed up, but the resort is otherwise spotless. Go to Five50 for the best pizza and to the Burger Lounge for a fab burger. Go to Javier's for a marguarita and Mexican goodies and Julian Serrano's for sangria and tapas.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank nlouisec4169

Dear Guest,

Thank you for returning to ARIA. I am thrilled that our amiable staff, plush bedding, and relaxing pools truly made this stay unforgettable. Also, it is astounding to read that our array of dining options demonstrated the high standard of excellence we strive to provide our guests. Your kind words about our Five50 Pizza Bar, Burger Lounge, and Julian Serrano were deeply appreciated, and I am ecstatic that they helped elevate your stay at our resort. Thank you again, and I cannot wait to welcome you and your family back in the future.

Many thanks,