“Fab hotel ☺️ ”

Ranked #14 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Fab hotel ☺️ ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We visited the aria on the way home from trip to visit friends in Canada. I must say it's a fab hotel! So many great restaurants , shopping , bars. Staff are very friendly and rooms are very nice. On arrival we had chocolate covered strawberries to our room ☺️ . Very easy to find your way around this hotel as some of the Vegas hotels are impossible lol. Decor is amazing and so clean. Would stay again ☺️

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Jessica B
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated your delicious in-room amenity, the overall aesthetics of ARIA’s design, and that you have left with an everlasting impression. I would be elated to welcome you back.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,427)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Winnipeg
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We are just finishing up our second stay in under a year. The Aria is our favourite resort on the strip. From the moment you check in to the fantastic rooms. The pizza by the slice at Five 50 is the best way to end the night. We stayed for a whole week and really took time to relax. I always purchase pillow cases and towels to take home to continue the luxury at home. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 was because they have cut back on the lovely scent they used to put in the air. It really was the start of the experience. Now the smell of smoke is in the air. It really is sad. That is really the only downside .

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank LouisVwinnipeg
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Louis,

Thank you for returning to ARIA. It is marvelous that your stay was filled with paramount representations of the comfort and luxury we strive to provide our guests. I also enjoyed reading that you continuously purchase our guestroom amenities in an effort to elevate the level of tranquility you experience at home. Please know that all of your feedback, including your comments regarding Five50 Pizza and our custom ventilation system, offers us great insight about our resort. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you and you friends back in the future.

Bay Area, CA
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. The property is very nice and the rooms look great. The staff is wonderfully nice. But the placement of the hotel is off. Its offset against the strip and kind of away from anything more than a block away. They definitely keep you on the property. The breadth of restaurants is on the mid to higher end. Low end you're stuck with average pizza.

Room: the bed was way too soft. Uncomfortably soft. Unfortunately bothersome for me. Both bathroom sinks were clogged and drained slowly but it'll get fixed now.

I'd venture out and stay at different properties before I'd come back. Just a convenience thing. Its a great hotel just not one that worked for me personally.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear James,

It is wonderful to hear how our modern resort aesthetics and devoted employees created an engaging visit for you. Additionally, please know that I take all guest comments seriously and appreciate your remarks, including those pertaining to our guestroom mattresses and dining availability. At ARIA, we rely greatly on feedback as part of our continual effort to improve our overall guest experience. Thank you again, and I hope you will allow ARIA the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Kind regards,

San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have been going to Aria since it opened in 2009. Although the "charm" of Las Vegas has worn a bit thin, I still find City Center and this hotel to be refreshing. Any hotel that has a Maya Lin sculpture hanging behind the front desk (and a Henry Moore piece in the courtyard behind) is serious about being different from the prevalent kitsch of Vegas.

The rooms are big, the building doesn't stink of cigarette smoke (they have a good filtering system), and there are numerous dining options. And the curtains (yes, the curtains!) are always a nice gesture when you arrive in your room.

Service is generally very strong (although I had a bad experience with housekeeping this trip).
The place is big (as are most hotels in Vegas) and that can sometimes be tiring and inconvenient.
But I will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Greg S
Dear Greg,

Thank you for your continued patronage. Unlike other resorts in Las Vegas, ARIA focuses heavily on our art, architecture and elements. I am elated that our effort to include exquisite sculptural pieces, such those by Maya Lin and Henry Moore, have truly enhanced your stay. I also appreciate your special recognition of our custom-designed displacement ventilation system, which we use throughout our Main Lobby and Casino area.

Furthermore, while I regret the level of service you received during your stay, I am thrilled that this instance did not take away from your overall experience. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more business endeavors.

Boston
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stayed at Aria early in July. I arrived on a comp offer for a couple of nights and then had a paid reservation for several nights in a Corner City View Suite. Aria recently removed floor 23 as a smoking floor, which meant there were basically only three suites in the entire hotel with the layout I wanted.

On the day I was to switch rooms, it became apparent that the room I wanted would not be available that day. I was prepared for the possibility, and was able to pleasantly negotiate with front desk management to move to an Executive Hospitality Suite at a reasonable price.

And WOW what a suite! 2,000 SF, with a conference room, steam shower, view of the pool area, and many other bells and whistles. Exactly as pictured on the Aria website.

A couple of issues with the room (TV and refrigerator) were fixed within about an hour. Housekeeping (and all other staff) honored the Privacy light, and did a great job when requested.

Tried a couple of restaurants I hadn't been to before (Julian Serrano, Aria Cafe), and they were up to expectations. Casino was very, very good to me on this trip as well.

A memorable stay at my favorite resort in Vegas.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Swearingen
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is magnificent that despite certain circumstances, our Front Desk was able to assist in providing you with a suite that was ideal for your travel needs. I am ecstatic that their efforts, along with those of our Facilities and Housekeeping teams, help epitomize the Five Diamond standards we are known for exhibiting. Additionally, it is wonderful to learn about your adventurous ambition to sample new cuisines, like those of the ARIA Café and Julian Serrano. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return stay.

Warmest regards,

Milford, Delaware
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This was my first trip to Vegas and the Aria was exceptional. I stayed for a convention and was surprised by the stellar atmosphere and service. Especially, front desk rep. named Ace who hooked me up with an amazing room with a view after learning this was my first trip to Vegas. Even the taxi valets were super nice!

The room was very modern and clean. The housekeeping staff was friendly and greeted me in the hallways every day.

The pool area was nice but crowded. More like swimming in a bathtub with strangers!

Dining was good! Javier's - lobster enchilada was delicious. The waiters are very informative and will help you order based on your tastes.

Julian Serrano tapas - Tuna cones were not that great. But service was good. Def. Order two items per person.

Jean phillipe patisserie - great desserts and gelato. Not so good sandwiches. It was not fresh.

Overall, I would highly suggest this resort. Of course, it's expensive but it's Vegas. If you're gonna do Vegas. Do it right and go all the way with first class service at Aria!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank LizP2002
Dear Liz,

It is fantastic that ARIA offered the perfect blend of alluring temptations and affable service for your maiden trip to Las Vegas. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the outstanding efforts you encountered from many of our employees, including our Servers, Housekeepers, and Ace, from the Front Desk. It is gratifying to know that their efforts allowed you to fully enjoy our resort, specifically your lavish guestroom and our delectable restaurants. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I recently spent 7 nights at the Aria. The hotel is in a superb location in the centre of the Strip making it easy to walk everywhere. We arrived mid afternoon and left the car with valet. There was a 5 minute wait at reception that was very fast and efficient. Reception is huge and attached to the casino area. It was noticeable, unlike some Vegas hotels that there was not a smell of smoke. We had a room on the 22nd floor at the rear of the hotel. Nothing to note about the view other than roads. The room was very clean and bright with a huge comfortable bed. The bathroom was also big with a good sized bath and large shower area. The best part was the swimming area. Three good sized pools plus the 'disco' pool. We never had any problem getting sun beds no matter what time of day we went down. My only criticism is that the hotel was a bit clinical and too new looking. On my previous occasions that we have visited Vegas we have stayed in themed hotels. Although the Aria is a superb hotel I think on our next visit we will return to a themed hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your sharing the details of your recent stay. I am delighted to read about the thorough enjoyment you experienced as a result of our enviable location, well-appointed guestrooms and sustainable ventilation. Additionally, it is outstanding to learn how our pool facilities embodied the true spirit of Las Vegas during your stay. Your positive feedback lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing guests with unforgettable memories. Thank you again, and I hope you will continue to stay at ARIA in the future.