“Best resort and casino”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 18, 2014

As long as you are an MLife member and a gambler, this hotel treats its guests in a first class manner. The food is reliably good and the restaurant choices are numerous. The rooms are spacious and the staff is friendly. They were remodeling while we were there, which was a bit inconvenient, but it should be done in time for our next trip. We go back and forth between Aria and Bellagio, but Aria stands out as far as the type of slot machines we enjoy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor and not facing the strip if you are concerned about noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Nancy R
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Nancy,

I am elated to hear about the appealing benefits you received as an active participant in our M life program. It is pleasing to know that these rewards, along with our devoted employees, mouthwatering restaurants and expansive guestrooms, made your stay more memorable. Additionally, thank you for your patience and understanding with our renovations. We are fully committed to improving our services in an attempt to remain the single most significant resort experience in the world. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We came to a show here a couple of years ago and decided to stay for our next visit as the hotel is set back slightly from the strip and is a little quieter, with no through traffic unlike other hotels.
Very pleasant staff. Nothing was too much trouble and the concierge service was exceptional. Booked us great tickets for O at the Bellagio at a good rate.
Large pool area with some umbrellas and shade and efficient drinks/bar service.
Stunning rooms .....contemporary design, very clean and quiet. Robes provided.
Plenty of towels in bathroom. My only complaint is that bath towels were too small....wish they had provided bath sheets.
Wifi and free local calls included in resort fee USD28 per day.
Booked through Aria web site and paid extra USD30 for late check out at 1500 which was a steal

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank rc2914

Thank you for sharing how the hospitable service you received from our employees, particularly our Concierge, created many lasting memories of our resort. I also appreciate your heartfelt words about our inspiring guestrooms, tranquil pools and ideal location. It is delightful to know that you thoroughly enjoyed so many facets of your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. It is a busy, modern casino hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with large bathrooms and comfortable beds. Check-in and out were efficient and the valet car service was very good. There are 3 pools, which were busy most of the time and the water murky. They seem mostly used to stand in. There is a poolside waiter service, but drinks were very expensive. Where it falls down was the overall customer service. Often simple requests were met with initial courtesy followed by either indifference or brusqueness when it was apparent that this was not their problem. This was not unique to Aria in Vegas, however a hotel at this level should do better.

Room Tip: Try to get higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank adeno_34

Thank you for posting your review. I enjoy reading about the wonderful impression you experienced with our Front Desk and Valet teams. It is thrilling to know that their efforts did not go unnoticed during your stay. However, I apologize the service you received during the rest of your stay did not surpass these initial interactions. At ARIA, we take a great deal of pride in our paramount standards, and it is concerning that you did not experience this first-hand. Please know that your comments will be appropriately reviewed to make any necessary improvements to our resort. Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great value during the weekdays,location is great,has the best restaurants and the buffet.it has the best shopping mall.staff is friendly and the mlife rewards is a very good program.poker in aria has the best action compared to all the other casinos.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandeep K
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you for participating in our Mlife program and for taking the time to show the appreciation you have for our resort, its locality, plethora of dining options, and buffet. Thank you again, I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay at ARIA.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is massive, almost like a town with its many eateries, shops, pool etc and it's possible to stay here and never need to go out of the complex. The room is large and comfortable, very good sound-proofing, did not hear any other guest coming or going. You of course have to walk through the casino to get anywhere I didn't enjoy this experience as they allow smoking in the casino.
One thing that annoyed me was that on arrival we sat in the lobby bar but was told to move away as our 15 and 18 year old sons were not allowed in the bar- we only wanted to get a soft drink, frustratingly the bar staff didn't seem to know where in the complex we could get a drink as a family.
Overall it was a pleasant stay in a bizarre city and for us just a gateway to explore other more beautiful parts of US

• Stayed: July 2014
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to see that ARIA’s stunning design, spacious guestrooms, and encasement of amenities left you awe-struck.

Additionally, I would like to apologize for your disappointment with the ventilation of our casino and the inconvenience you encountered upon arrival. Please know that we take all guest comments seriously and it helps us to improve our services. Once again, thank you for valuable feedback. We look forward to your return.

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Since its opening, I was very curious about this hotel, and having read some very bad reviews, all of them regarding circumstancial events, we've decided to give it a try. We've booked a King Deluxe room, which was a very good idea, because Vegas isn't quite a quiet city. Noise insulation and blackout curtains do a great job in this fine, brand new and very well built and kept hotel.
Very good taste and sober decoration (quite uncommon for Las vegas) with a very clever all-in-one control, which is able to remotely command almost everything in the room.
The bed and pillows were in very, very good shape, clean and odorless, and the huge bathroom offers a very comfortable bathtub, although shower system, ahead of the tub damps the floor when used. Separate sinks and everything you need-including fluffy towels and a pair of robes and slippers. Complimentary wifi at a very reasonable speed in working order.
Good quality shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, changed as used.
Room service, as usual, is average, but nothing that deserves bigger complaints. Some forgotten stuff in the waste bin, some used bar soap left in the sink, nothing serious, though.
The bad condition is that almost the entire hotel is carpeted, and corridors are looooong, so bringing rolling luggage is a painful experience.
Check-in time is less long than I've expected, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Concierge service is amazing! They are exactly what a 5 stars hotel concierge must be: efficient, helpful, discrete and fast. They are.
Check-out is fast and efficient.
There's only one thing: I've previously contacted the concierge about sending some packages via mail so I could pick them up upon my arrival. They said it was ok, but the service fee for storage is not very attractive. Something between 10 and 15 USD for storing them;
It's their policy, I'm aware of that, and I'm not complaining. Only if that HIDEOUS and ridiculously high resort fee was remembered and the storing service was less expensive, this would be considered courteous and kind, but no! A service is a service, and every dollar must be charged. This is Vegas, after all..

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are noisier.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Schwartzkopf_Reiser

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is fantastic to read how the state-of-the-art technology, lavish amenities and custom-designed mattress in your guestroom were ideal for your stay. I am also delighted that the paramount service you received from our Concierge team provided you with lasting memories of ARIA. Please know that all of your comments are highly valuable and your detailed insight will absolutely be shared with the appropriate departments for review. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return stay.

Best regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I am a frequent traveller to Las Vegas and over the years I have stayed at many of the hotels on the strip. My last visit from June 29th to July10th had me staying at three locations: The Venetian and Polo Towers and Aria. This was my first visit to Aria and I think it has just become my favourite hotel to stay at on the strip. I will tell you why:
(1) Check in speedy and professional. The room was not ready so we completed the entire check in procedure and I got my keys. In about 1 hour the hotel texted the room number to my phone and I could go up to my room.
(2) Checked my bag with the bell desk outside and this was no problem.
(3) Once in my room, I called the bell desk and they brought my bag up right away. The bellman asked if I had any questions about the room, if I wanted ice for my ice bucket and was very professional.
(4) ROOM: The room is spacious and has a wonderful view. Bathroom is deluxe and the amenities are lovely and spa quality. The technology in the room is simply amazing. There is one button by your bed called "good night". When you push it, the tv goes off, all lights go off and all curtains close. Never seen a feature like this ever in a hotel. The bed will allow you to have a perfect night sleep. It is the most comfortable bed!!
(5) STAFF: Every person I talked to was welcoming and professional. Every room attendant I passed in the hall wished me a good day. Totally impressed with training and professionalism in this aspect.
(6) POOL: I loved the three pools and the whirlpools. The shade from the palm trees in the hot summer was excellent. The service was very attentive.
(7) POKER: I am a poker player. This is one of the best rooms on the strip. Comp is 2.00 an hour. I just wish the comps automatically could be used on your MLIFE card at the facilities in the complex.
(8) CIRQUE: The show in Aria is really good. Cirque is always a class act.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank mr_disney1964

Thank you for the remarkable review. I am elated to know you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including our hospitable employees, alluring amenities and stunning guestrooms. At ARIA, we strive to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and it is marvelous to know that our efforts enhanced your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.