ARIA Resort & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$138
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
$20
Hotels.com
25,763 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was in Vegas for a conference at the Cosmopolitan, but we had friends who were staying at Aria, so we looked into it. The Aria rate was actually lower than the Cosmo's conference rate (by $30/nt). We have spent time at Aria in the past, specifically at the Lift Bar and in the casino. We were glad to be able to stay this time. We enjoyed dining at Julian Serrano, Todd English P.U.B. and the Aria Cafe. The pool was beautiful, and 6 of us rented a cabana for a low cost. There was good music poolside, but it was not loud, so the environment was calm and serene. Service: every employee we came into contact with exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for posting your review about ARIA. It is pleasing to read you had such a wonderful stay and enjoyed so many of our dining varieties including Julian Serrano and the ARIA Cafe. Additionally, I am elated to learn you found the Lift Bar very entertaining and our resort amenities such as the pool truly gratifying.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to recognize our welcoming Five Diamond Award-Winning staff. Thank you again and I look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next stay.

Kind regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We go to Vegas at least once a year and have stayed generally at Caesars and Paris (its hard to beat free once you are in the program) but we branched out to try something new. Most of the better strip hotels are going to give you great rooms and amenities so what's the differences at Aria?
Check-in - we were warned the check in line would be long, and it was but moved super fast. We arrived before noon and got a room right away.
The room was new, and everything is high end. Our corner window was humorously small (maybe 5' across). The high tech controls for everything were kinda cool, but I'm not sure I really care about remote control curtains. I was happy to have a sleeping mask since the glow from all the controls keeps the room a bit bright. The bed is super soft, which I loved, but could be bad for folks who like a firm bed. Rooms are quiet - a nice change from Paris where you can hear through the walls a bit.
The cafe for breakfast is very good, shout out to the best waitress ever - NATALIE - but they only open a few long tables before seven, so you will likely get seated with strangers. Weird, but there it is. Want your own table/booth? Go at seven.
Casino was meh, not as big and bright as we prefer - for us you can't beat the energy of the the humongous floors like Venetian or Bellagio - but its just fine, and $15 tables were easily found.
The spa is excellent - the $30 day pass is money well spent. Even better was $50 for a private pilates lesson with Sara which included the pass (so $20 extra for the private workout session of your choice). Sweet deal!
The pools were nice - we stayed at Mandalay Bay last time, and it was such a nice change to not have to freak out about reserving chars and having it be a total mad house. (If you go to Mandalay - GET A CABANA) You could actually mosey down and get a decent chair for nothing. That's amazing. I would not spring for the cabana here.Yes the pool food and drinks are expensive, but you should expect that. Free water is abundant (grab a bottle in the gym and refill all day). The pool waitresses were easy to catch and super friendly. The food was normal poolside food - the salads were especially good, and the frozen drinks were delish. Get the 32oz! You're on vacation! Pool was not kid friendly - just boring for kids - and all are shallow. There are 3, and they supposedly have different vibes, but they seemed the same to me. You can hear the Liquid bar when it gets rocking, but its not annoying. It does take the spa vibe out of the spa pool (which overlooks Liquid) so poor planning there - but enjoy the spa a bit earlier and you're fine.
We ate at the Tapas place (excellent and fun) and the steakhouse (good, with lots of high end meat). Walk next door to the Crystal mall and eat at Todd English pub for the amazing chicken BLT and buffalo burger. Beer heaven.
Great location and great atmosphere for a romantic weekend. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank FullGallop
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. I am pleased you enjoyed an amazing check-in encounter and a very serene time in your guestroom. Also, we are extremely grateful for your recognition of our staff, especially Natalie from the ARIA Café and Sara from the Spa.

Additionally, I am thrilled to know you thoroughly appreciated our dining options such as Julian Serrano and our expansive Pool area as well. It is great to know our efforts have made your stay unforgettable, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place is amazing. Staff is extremely friendly. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are beautiful and the rooms are all controlled from a hand held controller. You control everything from the curtains to the temperature to the lighting.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Troy,

I am especially pleased you have found our resort so fulfilling, and I truly appreciate your valued comments. It is delightful to hear that our well-appointed guestrooms have brought you so much satisfaction and that our welcoming staff provided you with the enhanced stay that you desired. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We booked this hotel for our honeymoon about 8-9 months in advance, and after doing some research on Vegas and the hotels we decided to book a suite the Aria (corner suite). After reading some blogs etc and people's rooms we requested a room high up so we could look at the views over the strip. After contacting the hotel they noted this down and said it wouldn't be a problem, however when we got there - different story they put us on a low floor on the other side of the hotel that we asked for looking over a main road off the strip. After a very long flight and high hopes I was very upset as I'd been Soooo looking forward to the views I was expecting after speaking to hotel staff they said there was nothing they could do as they were fully booked.... That's it no apology NOTHING.. Didn't make us feel special or anything on our honeymoon no personal touches so just be aware you are just a number at this hotel. All 3 Pools was cloudy and very very busy the few times we went and struggled to get a sunbed... Rooms are cleaned a few times a day, would of been okay if I hadn't of got my hopes up and paid extra for a suite.

Room Tip: Higher the better, but unfortunately after I requested this over 8 months in advance for our honeymoon it was not adhered too....
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carly S

Dear Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with your desired room type. As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to gather additional information. Thank you again for your continued loyalty and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We recently stayed for 7 nights and can't rate the service we had high enough.
Aria is in the perfect location, in the middle of the strip and has a fantastic selection of restaurants.
The day spa was brilliant and offers a wonderful selection of treatments, perhaps a little on the pricey side, however you can use all the facilities with a day pass for $30. This is great value for those that love a steam, spa, chill out in the salt room or relaxing on a Japanese hot stone bed!
We stayed in a corner suite and although nice, we didn't get a strip view so not sure if it was worth the money, the standard suites looked lovely.
My only negative comment, and it's purely my personal opinion is that the decor is very brown and dark. In comparing to other casinos and places I've stayed in Vegas, it's a bit gloomy.
Would I stay there again? Yes!
Would I recommend it to others? Yes, especially for those who want to be central.
And even if you choose to stay elsewhere, you must try some of the restaurants, there's something for everyone!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chrissy3207

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at ARIA, and for your recommendation as well. I am elated to learn that the service from our dedicated staff, the variety of our dining venues, our central location, and the available Spa amenities were very pleasing to you. Also, please know that your comments regarding our décor have been noted and shared with our team. Your feedback is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Best regards,