“3rd time in Vegas”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very Impressive Hotel. Very busy. In a prominent position. Great corner suite with all the modern cons. Great restaurants with excellent menus in variety and quality. Enjoyed the experience. Downside was the cues to check in which is the case at most times of the day.

Room Tip: Very good room with all the quality of 5 star one would expect.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to read that you were overjoyed with the experiences within our resort, and that your corner suite was very much to your satisfaction. I would also like to mention that your comments regarding check-in at the Front Desk have been noted. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel is very modern, clean and beautiful! Large comfortable room with plenty of closet space; bathroom had a large tub and shower! Beautiful views of the lights at night! Beautiful pool and gym area! Lots of option for dining, gambling, entertainment and shopping! Very well located on the strip! Definitely will stay again!

Room Tip: The BED is the most comfortable bed EVER! Feels like you're sleeping on clouds!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for posting your review. I am thrilled you loved your vast guestroom accommodations and the variety of amenities located on the ARIA campus. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted we have exceeded your expectations. Should you wish to obtain additional information regarding our custom-designed Sealy mattresses please visit our website or contact our sundries store, Elements.

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I look forward to hosting you again on your next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Aria is our new favorite hotel. The beds and pillows were the best, floor to ceiling windows, everything electronic, we requested room close to elevator and got great room. Loved everything about hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Darlene,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted you enjoyed your modern in-room amenities and the breathtaking views of Las Vegas you received from your guestroom. At ARIA we aim for excellence and I am pleased you had a memorable stay. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Pro :
The hotel is amazing
Great rooms , comfy bed and nice bath
Modern decor
Amazing restaurants : tapas bar , great pastry
Pool is beautiful
Try to get high floor
Located in the middle if the strip

Cons
Check in : non professional stuff and Long lines
Casino give "cold" feeling
Average buffet

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank planotexas1
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA and for letting others know you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, such as your spacious guestroom, the convenience of ARIA’s location, and your delectable dining experiences at Julian Serrano and Jean Philippe Patisserie.

Additionally, I appreciate your comments regarding your registration, casino, and buffet experiences. We work hard to maintain the highest standards and your input is very valuable. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have stayed at a few hotels in Vegas and we love Aria. Fantastic welcoming service from all staff, great experience right from check-in throughout our 6 night stay. Nothing is a problem for the staff there. Loads of great options for places to dine and eat. Great vibe at the pool and around the resort! Also liked the fact that the food and beverages around the poolside were reasonably priced (for Vegas!!)

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the exceptional review. I am thrilled that you received impeccable service from all of our staff throughout your entire stay and found our wonderful dining options to be so delectable. At ARIA we strive to provide a luxury experience throughout the resort and I thank you for taking the time to recognize these standards. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

What a beautiful hotel! I've always wanted to stay here, and since we were going to Vegas for my birthday decided to do so. So glad we did. The rooms are wonderfully appointed, clean and comfortable. I especially enjoyed soaking in the big tub. Their toiletries smelled delightful, and for a change I actually used them, whereas in most hotels I don't. We were provided with plenty of big, thick towels, as well as bathrobes.

The registration line was a bit lengthy, but I've experienced worse in Vegas. Plus, they allowed us to check in much earlier than the advertised check-in time, which I appreciated. When I mentioned that it was my birthday on Monday (the day we were to check out), without any fuss they granted us a late check-out time of 1pm, which was perfect for our last day.

We only had a few complaints during our stay. One was that my boyfriend's side of the bed seemed to be a little too soft and actually caving in. While my side was soft, it didn't collapse like his did. Also, our room overlooked the pool area of a neighboring hotel, and during the late afternoon and then late into the night, our senses were assaulted by the pounding of very loud music. I get that this is Vegas, but I would think I'd be free of such annoyances in a 26th floor room. Unfortunately, we left something behind in our room, and more than 24 hours later we have still been unable to confirm that it was found and logged by housekeeping. You would think that within 24 hours they could tell us whether or not anything was found in our room. We also discovered that the pool closes at 6pm, which really surprised us. 6pm seemed very early, but we have since discovered that many pools in Vegas close early.

Room Tip: If you like a quieter room, be sure to ask not to be overlooking nearby hotel pools.
1  Thank Quitodancer

Thank you for choosing ARIA Resort & Casino to celebrate your birthday. I greatly enjoy hearing how delighted you were with your guestroom and all of the bathroom amenities. However, it is concerning to know that you encountered some negative aspects as well.

I would like to take this opportunity to gather more information about your stay. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional details.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Aria. The rooms were clean and housekeeping did a nice job keeping them clean during our four day stay. We stayed in a corner suite on the third floor. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We would definitely stay there again, however we would probably stay in the sky suites just for something different and I believe they have more square footage, our bedroom was small.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Cat,

I love reading about your magnificent stay. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the great service provided to you by our employees, specifically our Housekeeping team. We are committed to employing the best talent there is, and I am thrilled you experienced this first-hand. Furthermore, we offer a wide selection of Sky Suites rooms that are sure to meet your expectations on a future visit. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.