“Great accomodations”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Gardner, Massachusetts
“Great accomodations”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

When we first arrived at the reception, a friendly receptionist receive us. Our first impression of the quality of the service was phenomenal. When we arrived at the room, everything started to turned on and shades started to open to welcome us, things were automated. The only problems were the self-parking that was a hard to locate, and the walking distance to the rooms. If you want to experience excellent service and luxury, then you have to stay here. We only stayed here for a day but we felt the excellent service in the staff and the quality of the building.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Marcos,

Thank you very much for your remarkable review. I am elated to read that you received exceptional service from our Front Desk staff upon arrival. Moreover, it delights me that you enjoyed the modern features of your guestroom and the welcoming design of our resort.

It is great to know our efforts have made your stay unforgettable, and I look forward to your return.

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,393)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Took Jessica to Vegas for Miley and her big 21. Had a balst - time spent beyond her wildest dreams. we traveled with closest of friends and family. Aria was amazing and only thing we can think of - bring adequate cooler for beverages. The stocked fridge/bar is $$$$ and not like the Vdara kitchen areas we love so much.
Fabulous views. Overall wonderful!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank JCTNYC68
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for posting to Trip Advisor. I am particularly pleased you designated ARIA as the central location for a special birthday celebration, and that we were able to deliver a phenomenal experience during your stay.

Please know that your comments regarding the mini bar have been noted, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hotel and room very clean. Front desk clerk at check-in was awesome!!! EASY access to hotel rooms thru casino. Great view from the 52nd floor!! Concierge not as friendly as everyone else was. Tapas bar was delicious but would not recommend the buffet.

Room Tip: Higher floors quiet and great views.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at ARIA. I am delighted you were impressed with your immaculate guestroom, the delicious Spanish tapas of Julian Serrano, and the paramount service you received from our front desk. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad you were able to experience this first-hand.

Additionally, please know I appreciate your comments regarding our concierge and buffet. I take all guest feedback seriously and your input is very valuable. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Bear, Delaware
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Fabulous, most definitely 5 star Resort. The staff was friendly, the corner suite we stayed in was gorgeous with great views, the restaurants were a little pricy, but that is what you expect from Vegas Had a wonderful time, can't wait to go back. - - Best in Vegas..."nuf said" ;)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Phenomenal7
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
I am thrilled to know you had a wonderful 50th birthday at ARIA, and that you particularly enjoyed your luxurious corner suite accommodations and the unsurpassed service of our staff. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased your stay was a memorable one and I look forward to your return.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've just returned from a long weekend at the Aria. I've stayed at a number of the MGM International properties on the strip and this one was by far my favorite. Everything was very clean and all the staff were exceptional. I liked that it wasn't as crowded as Bellagio which, while nice, I've always felt to be way overcrowded (maybe because it gets so many visitors who aren't hotel guests).

I stayed in a corner suite which was very nice. I appreciated that it was a true suite as opposed to the one room "suites" which many Vegas properties offer. It had a separate living room and bedroom as well as 1.5 bathrooms. It also featured a refrigerator with an ice maker (in addition to the minibar) which was a nice convenience. The nightly turn down service was great as it saved me from having to remove 6 of the unnecessary decorative pillows from the bed. The only thing I didn't like was that they delivered two newspapers each morning without me requesting it. It might be nice if you are a person who reads newspapers, but for me it just seemed wasteful since I had no intention of reading them.

The in room technology was interesting, if not a bit overkill. Being able to open and close the curtains with a button on the wall is neat, if not relatively common at the nicer strip properties. The tablet-like device which controls every aspect of the room was entirely unnecessary and not very user friendly. It wasn't nearly as responsive or intuitive as an iPad or iPhone, and had a significant lag when trying to control things. Thankfully, one doesn't really need to use the tablet unless he wants to because just about everything has a control on the wall and the TVs have their own separate controls.

Housekeeping was exceptional. They came every day and did an excellent job of cleaning and organizing everything. They also returned every evening to do turn down service. I also used the bell service at both check-in and check-out and they were very friendly and prompt delivering and picking-up my luggage.

While at Aria I ate at Five50 pizza and Todd English PUB and both were very good. The buffet was ok but not one of the better ones in Vegas (I prefer Wynn, Bellagio, and Caesars for buffets). I also had a very late (1am) dinner one day at the Aria Cafe which was good if not particularly memorable.

The casino at Aria is very nice. It has higher ceilings than most Vegas casinos which made it feel less crowded and disorienting relative to other properties. The table minimums aren't the lowest on the strip, but not unreasonably high. I didn't win $1 Million, but I won't hold that against the casino!

It’s not a huge problem, but my only issue with the property: Upon arrival my minibar wasn't fully stocked, something that didn't really concern me since I had no intention of using it. However, I did notice when I check-out online that I was billed for items taken from the minibar despite the fact that I took nothing. I can only assume that I was billed for whatever was missing when I checked-in. Reading other reviews, I notice that minibars are an area for which the hotel receives many complaints, so you'd think they would be more careful in managing the minibars but that doesn't seem to be the case. I didn't have time when leaving to go to the desk to dispute the charges, and I'm not sure it’s worth my time now to call up on the phone to argue with someone. Anyways, it was a minor issue in an otherwise great stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. It pleases me to read that you appreciated so many facets of your stay, such as your luxurious corner suite, our casino, and the Award-Winning Five Diamond service provided to you by our staff, including our housekeeping and bell services teams. I am also delighted to know you enjoyed several of our delectable restaurants, such as Five50, ARIA Café, and Todd English P.U.B. Additionally, please know that your comments regarding our buffet and newspapers are well noted.

I would also like to apologize for any inconveniences you encountered with your guestroom mini-bar and in-room technology, and I would like to conduct further research into your stay. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to gather additional information.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Tampa, FL
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Aromatherapy piped through the entire hotel, "smart rooms," good looking and clean cut staff...comfortable beds, great bars...you can't go wrong at Aria. We were newly engaged upon arrival...we were upgraded without question...and then they sent chocolate dipped strawberries and the best macaroons to our room. We were treated better at Aria than we have been at some gourmet all-inclusives. Amazing...amazing...amazing.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JetSetta
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your glowing review, and congratulations on your engagement. I am extremely thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed our resort, as well as your upgraded room and welcome amenity. The extensive detail in your review is truly valued.

Once again, your kind words are much appreciated and we highly anticipate your return.

Warm regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The reason I chose Aria hotel is because of the movie Last Vegas. The staff are very friendly and nice. If i do go back to Vegas i would go back to Aria.
con- did not like the smoking in the casino area. i do not some and it was hard to gamble with the smell of cigarettes in the air

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Ren,

Thank you for your review and for choosing ARIA based off the film “Last Vegas”. I also truly appreciate your comments about our cordial staff. We work hard to maintain the highest standards and your valuable feedback regarding our casino helps us to improve our services. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,