“One of my favorite hotels in Vegas”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Newport Beach, California, United States
“One of my favorite hotels in Vegas”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed here a few times with girlfriends and with my husband and its definitely one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas. The rooms are nice and modern and the spa is great. The spa has also a co-ed jacuzzi with city views which is very relaxing, but it can get a bit crowded if you go on a long weekend or times when Vegas is packed. Another great thing here is this restaurant called Sage, food is very yummy! I've tried the vegetarian tasting menu and enjoyed it a lot. The place has a very cool vibe and great selection of wine too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dafne_ca
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Dafne,

It is a pleasure reading that ARIA is one your favorite hotels in Las Vegas and that you appreciated your luxurious guestroom and our relaxing therapy pool at our spa. I am also particularly pleased you had the opportunity to visit Sage, our artisanal American cuisine restaurant, and try our vegetarian tasting menu. Thank you for your continued patronage and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,362)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the first time last week he was there on business and we enjoyed staying here. We loved our room the view was spectacular (25th floor). Everything so new and modern and we could operate everything from a tiny Ipad type thing on the side of the bed or from the buttons on the wall. The food here PRICEY though but so is everything else on the strip. The casino is nice seems to be a little more quiet/smaller than the other casinos to me but we still enjoyed it. Pool area beautiful I walked through it and for Jan the water was heated perfectly. The hot tub looked amazing too! There is a complimentary tram that is nice that goes between the Monte Carlo, Aria and Bellagio so that is nice if your wanting to go back and forth between those hotels. We traveled a lot to the Bellagio and was super easy from the Aria using that tram but can be tricky at first finding it so just ask and have someone direct you so your not wasting time walking in circles. We ate at the Italian restaurant on the first night at this hotel it was alright and portions super small for those people who are not used to a cereal size bowl of pasta for $30-$40…yes they can make bigger portions but im sure for more $$$. Best restaurant and food we had was actually a Pub right outside Arias front doors (Todds English Pub) awesome food and decent price! We loved that place. All in all we did enjoy our stay its not the glitzy hotel compared to like walking into the Bellagio. This hotel more of a new age modern feel but still very nice and has the “New” feeling which is nice. Staff and hotel pretty friendly and helpful as well. Room service …could take a while! But food was good.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our room on the 25th floor "city view" Room 25108!
Green Features: I did read how this hotel was built using environmentally friendly practices which i love to hear!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Liz M
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Liz,

I am delighted you were impressed with the Control 4 technology and spectacular views from your guestroom. Additionally, it is great to know you enjoyed so many of our resort offerings, such as Todd English’s P.U.B at The Crystals and the unsurpassed service of our staff.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for your patience with in-room dining, and I appreciate your feedback on Sirio Ristorante. Your input is very valuable and I will be sure to share your review with our team. I am glad you had a fantastic stay and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed January 22, 2014

If you are looking for a very nice room in a great location, look no further than Aria. We have stayed at several hotels on the strip, Excalibur, Flamingo, Mirage, but Aria is the best. Checking in was a breeze. Locating the elevators to the room was short walk thru the casino. Once on our floor, our room was far from the elevator but that is the only compliant. After entering the room for the 1st time, all the lights automatically turn on, the tv turns on and the curtains open. It is really cool. We had a great view (very large windows) of the pool and back of hotel. The room was very clean. Bathroom is amazing. Loved the walk in shower and double sink. Bed was comfortable, a bit too soft for my liking. Short walk to get on the strip. We tried the pizza at the location outside the sports book. It was good. Also enjoyed the hot tub one morning. It is pricey for food and drinks. Two domestic bottles of beer was almost $20 at the lobby bar on Friday night. Overall great hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank luv2travel074
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled you had an exceptional stay and particularly enjoyed your guestroom accommodations, the beautiful views of Las Vegas, and Five50, our new gourmet pizza restaurant by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Shawn McClain. Thank you again for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Edmond, Oklahoma, Usa
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Rooms nice and clean, would stay here again no question. Staff great as well Deuce dealers and supervisor. I will be coming back within two months to stay again. Food was great lots of choices for any taste.

Room Tip: Nice mood with rooms and decor
2 Thank MSH69
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased you enjoyed your modern guestroom, our restaurants, and the paramount service provided to you by our staff, including those at The Deuce Lounge.

It is great knowing that our efforts helped make your visit a memorable one. I look forward to your return.

Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our stay at Aria was superb. Overall, the staff was very accommodating, resourceful and friendly. The view from our room was very nice and the Spa services were exceptional. The dining options were also very nice and affordable. It was also nice to have Haze nightclub in our hotel with free admittance for females. Overall

2 Thank Ginny H
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Ginny,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I am pleased you enjoyed our spa and the excellent service provided to you by so many members of our staff. Additionally, your recognition of our array of restaurants and beautiful guestroom views is much appreciated. Thank you again for your kind words. I look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations during your next stay.

Kind regards,

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very very nice hotel and casino. Best in Vegas . Only place I would consider staying, if you want the best there is.
Feels like you are a celebrity, staying and playing here. Beautiful rooms,restaurant s, clubs, and casino. Did not have a desire to go to other casinos,as they are a let down, compared to Aria.

1 Thank 27whitetail
I am thrilled your stay at ARIA was exceptional and that the Award-Winning Five Diamond service of our staff made you feel so valued. It is a pleasure reading you enjoyed so many of our resort offerings, such as our delectable restaurants and exhilarating casino. I look forward to providing you with another unforgettable experience on your next stay.

Warmest regards,

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Good trip stayed at aria but did better gambling of site. Aria's video poker machines seem worn with many of the buttons in need of repair. The staff was friendly , checkin had long lines and i was glad not to have to wait as i checked in at the invited guess desk. Room was clean and was as requested. I will stay there again

1 Thank GEM1951
Thank you so much for posting your review and for your recognition of the unsurpassed service provided to you by our staff. I am delighted you were able to utilize our invited guest counter, and please know that all of your feedback, including those on our poker machines, is well noted. Your comments are much appreciated and I look forward to your return.