“Aria”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Aria”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very very nice hotel and casino. Best in Vegas . Only place I would consider staying, if you want the best there is.
Feels like you are a celebrity, staying and playing here. Beautiful rooms,restaurant s, clubs, and casino. Did not have a desire to go to other casinos,as they are a let down, compared to Aria.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank 27whitetail
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I am thrilled your stay at ARIA was exceptional and that the Award-Winning Five Diamond service of our staff made you feel so valued. It is a pleasure reading you enjoyed so many of our resort offerings, such as our delectable restaurants and exhilarating casino. I look forward to providing you with another unforgettable experience on your next stay.

Warmest regards,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,355)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Good trip stayed at aria but did better gambling of site. Aria's video poker machines seem worn with many of the buttons in need of repair. The staff was friendly , checkin had long lines and i was glad not to have to wait as i checked in at the invited guess desk. Room was clean and was as requested. I will stay there again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank GEM1951
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you so much for posting your review and for your recognition of the unsurpassed service provided to you by our staff. I am delighted you were able to utilize our invited guest counter, and please know that all of your feedback, including those on our poker machines, is well noted. Your comments are much appreciated and I look forward to your return.

Welwyn, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed in the Aria for 3 nights while in Vegas. There were a lot of positives about the place, it is very modern and clean and we spent a lot of time in the casino. The rooms were good, especially being able to operate everything in the room from the control pad near the bed. The beds were exceptionally comfortable. There were only a couple of annoying things that stopped me from giving it a 5 out of 5. We only paid for a basic room so were not expecting a view, we were on the 6th floor which was fine, but we were at the back near the air con units so at night is was very noisy. Also the housekeeping was a bit hit and miss on our third day we were only left one towel for the two of us!! but the day before had plenty.

Room Tip: higher floors have less noise especially if you are at the back!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank katie66Uk
Dear Katie,

I am delighted to read you particularly enjoyed your guestroom bedding and the Control 4 technology of our guestrooms.

While you had some positive aspects to your stay, it is also concerning to me that you had some negative aspects as well. I sincerely apologize for the inconsistent service you received from housekeeping and the inconvenience you encountered with noise from outside of your guestroom. Your feedback is very valuable and helps us to improve our services. I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Best regards,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 20, 2014

A wonderful welcome to Vegas after a long day's drive! Upon entering the room, the curtains opened to a fantastic view of the nightlights of Las Vegas (and our room was not a strip view room. During daylight hours, there was a view out to the mountains and also over the airport, which was interesting watching the large numbers of take-offs and arrivals).

We had interconnecting rooms for our family of 2 adults and 2 children which were extremely spacious and very comfortable. The bed was perhaps a little too soft for my preference, but I did get used to it over our 3 night stay.

Room service was fabulous (we had dinner for the kids and a breakfast in the room) and it was served beautifully. We thought the mini bar prices to be good for a hotel of this class. But yes as everyone else says, if you don't want to buy, don' t touch!

Being winter we did not expect the pools to be open, however one pool and a few of the spas were open limited hours, which was fabulous.

My only disappointment was the buffet breakfast that was operating on holiday pricing at around $38pp, which we all felt was expensive. Another morning we had a much better breakfast in the café for a more reasonable price.

Otherwise a really good choice and a slight respite from the madness out on the strip!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank carowilk
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination and for letting others know you were impressed with our in-room dining and the welcome greeting of our innovative guestrooms.

I am also pleased you enjoyed your guestroom accommodations, and want to assure you that your comment on our buffet is well noted. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this expensive hotel, for 4 nights,thinking we should pay the extra and be spoilt,The room was lovely,BUT paying that extra it seemed I was denied the use of the fridge unless we paid $50,there was no coffee or tea machine,I just did not want to get showered and dressed to go down and get a coffee,I just wanted to relax and enjoy the plushness,but had to go down to get something to eat,could not even store a yogut,
I will go cheaper next time,I get more for my money
J and K morris

Room Tip: we were on the 6th floor,it was fine,but no veiws
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank jackieandkarl
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nice hotel,. Upon check-in their system was down so we had to wait in line for about 3 hours due to the fact that they had to write everything down manually. Luckily we saw our friends in line and waited with them. The thing that really annoyed me were the elevators that you needed to get into to go to your rooms. They have security outside the elevator doors, that will not let you access unless you have your room key present. I stayed there for a week and it became really annoying to have to pull out the room key every time you need to go up. And everyone has to have a room key present even if staying in the same room. They only thing I liked were the water & ice machines in the hallway for drinks. The pool was okay all the same in height and the drinks at the pool were gross. I would stay somewhere else. This hotel was boring.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 154914Amanda
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Amanda,

Thank you for posting your review. I sincerely apologize we did not fully meet your expectations and that you experienced an extended wait time during hotel registration. I would like to take this opportunity to research your stay.

As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to gather additional information. Thank you again and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed here 3 times and every time has been a great experience, rooms are clean beds are amazing and all amenities are great, going back February 2,2014 for our anniversary and am hoping we can maybe get an upgrade or something special to make our trip that much more memorable

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Mickeyblue92
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much for continuing to choose ARIA on your trips to Las Vegas and for letting us know how much you appreciate our luxurious guestroom bedding and resort offerings. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know that each visit is a memorable one. I look forward to welcoming you back on your anniversary trip in February.