ARIA Resort & Casino
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$145
$135
Venetian.com
25,777 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at the Aria "Resort" for New Years Eve this year & they did their best to ruin the night for us though they charged over $300 for the one night. For this incredible price, we received holey sheets & towels, someone else's hair in the bathroom & dust throughout the room. Eeeew! I can get that quality at Motel 6 for under a quarter of the price.
It took us nearly 30 min to get checked in since they were training new employees (why do this on an incredibly busy evening?) and another almost 30 min to get drinks at the bar since the bartenders ignored me for over 15 min to conversate with each other. We had to call the front desk to have maintenance come up twice, once to fix the tv & once for the heat/air so we ended up spending more of the night with hotel staff than with each other. And we ended up getting to ring in the new year with their maintenance man, as he showed up to fix the heater/air at 11:45pm.

I will never stay here again & I recommend that you don't waste your money either

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank SDFan83
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination for New Years. I know you had anticipated an extraordinary stay and I apologize we did not meet your expectations. I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience and ensure this does not reoccur.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nothing is perfect but after browsing most of the noteworthy hotels in Vegas I am convinced that this is by far the best deal if you like their contemporary style. I wish I could get that much luxury in every town for that money.
Loved the fully automated room and the friendly service everywhere. We asked for a quiet room and got one at the end of the hallway.
Great choice for breakfast lunch and dinner within the big complex - every single restaurant is unique and beautiful stylish.
Didn't care too much for their buffet at Thanksgiving - a bit overpriced for what was offered but overall a great experience.
Without any doubt I would choose this hotel again for it's superb gym (best hotel gym I've ever been to), friendly service and a great room with a view in the middle of the Strip.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you care for one.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank themangoeater
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for review of your recent stay. It is wonderful to know that you were able to experience our resort for the modern luxury that we are known for – from your technologically advanced guestroom to the award-wining five diamond service of our staff.

I am also pleased you were able to take advantage of the many dining options our resort has to offer. I do apologize our Thanksgiving buffet did not fully meet your expectations and I will review your comments with our Director of Food & Beverage. I look forward to your next trip to ARIA.

Regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel is an architectural marvel! It is a candy to the eye every corner you turn to look! What an effort by the architectural team and Interior designers! Kudos to the owners of this resort to let the professionals do what they do best! The cleanliness and management of the hotel is also impeccable! The only negative experience we had was the customer service by the waiters/waitresses and the long and slow line to check in at the front desk.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Samson E
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Samson,

I am pleased to know you had an extraordinary experience at ARIA and that you enjoyed our unique architecture and unsurpassed service. Your feedback definitely shows that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing lasting memories.

I also would like to apologize for the extended wait time at our Front Desk and the circumstance with a member of our wait staff. Please know these instances were irregularities and your comments are very helpful. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband & I are from Australia & went to Vegas for our honeymoon. We booked a suite at the Aria. On arrival to our room we opened the door to discover we were at the back of the hotel facing the freeway! Not happy we asked to change rooms to the strip side which they had available for an extra $100 ( not that the money was the issue ) we agreed to just change rooms but what really upset us was not a single staff member came up to give us any help to move our luggage and all the flowers, chocolates and balloons my husband had organised for the room. We had to make several trips to the new suite plus we had to make several trips to reception just to get the room key card & sort out room changes! No acknowledgement from hotel that we were on our honeymoon! Not bloody happy as you can imagine after a 14 hr flight from Melbourne to LA then another flight to Vegas! Thank god the Hyatt in New York was a fantastic experience for our once in a lifetime trip.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank CarAnt11

Thank you for choosing ARIA for your honeymoon. We work hard to provide a setting that delivers luxury for our guests and I truly apologize for your disappointing experience.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your stay. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. We look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this matter in a timely manner.

Regards,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I booked the Aria’s Winter Offer (received in email) for the Christmas week stay. Offer was for room starting at $109, Complimentary View Upgrade and $50 per day resort credit. We did not receive the view upgrade, so disappointed. Nowhere in the ad says anything about 1) the upgrade will be given at time of check-in and 2) subject to availability. Furthermore they would not automatically give me the upgrade should it become available. She said I had to call them to find out. Caution about the $50 per day of resort credit. This is per day and NOT cumulative. It’s a good thing that I asked ahead of time.

Fortunately, Aria is indeed amazingly good for the price.
1) Room is spacious, personalized and automated (even more than Encore). There is a touch pad control next to the bed that you can use to control everything. – lighting, curtains, ambient temperature and service etc.
2) Hotel personnel greeted us about 90% of the time. This is quite impressive. Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay not even came close. The same with the restaurants – Sage, Sirio and American Fish.
3) Maid service is excellent and detailed. She made our bed again sometime in the evening with chocolate much like the cruise ship minus the folded towel animal. One night the maid even put our slippers neatly on top of a towel by the bedside.
4) Aria has just about the most HD TV channels (and STD) in any hotel with complete ESPN lineup. Also with 3 TVB channels for Cantonese speaking guests like me, thank you. The sports betting and TV area has a largest HD screen I have ever seen, maybe like 15 feet wide.

Overall we are quite satisfied with this stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I’m delighted you had an amazing stay at ARIA. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your guestroom accommodations, our race & sports book, television channel line-up, and the magnificent service provided to you by our Housekeeping, Hotel, and Food & Beverage staff.

Additionally, I do apologize for the circumstance you encountered with our Front Desk in regards to a complimentary upgrade. We work hard to maintain the highest service standards and your feedback is much appreciated. I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,