“Top notch vegas hotel”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #15 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very modern with loads of space, you could configure the rooms lighting, music and curtains to turn on when you entered the room

Decent location right in the middle of the strip.

The Champaign buffet was cheap, but not great for vegetarians, though my wife knocked her socks off with the seafood!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rynin
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate the kind words. It’s great you were able to enjoy the touch of modern luxury that makes ARIA so unique to the Las Vegas Strip. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

There are newer reviews for ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Aria with my wife on our honeymoon (from 28 October to 1 November). I am very familiar with Vegas, having stayed at, amongst other hotels, NYNY, MGM Grand and the Venetian.

It was thoroughly impressed with Aria. We had a city view room on the 54th floor with incredible views. The room itself is spectacular. It has everything you could possibly want. It is extremely spacious and so high tech. We loved every second we spent in that room.

The location is terrific in one sense - it is close to the centre of the Strip. It is a small-ish walk down to the Strip because the hotel is set back but as everybody knows, you have to walk in Vegas to get anywhere.

The amenities are the hotel are excellent. You really could spend an entire trip just at the Resort.

The only negative I have really (and it's a shame that noone at Aria will read this review) is the attendant in the restroom at Javiers (restaurant). That guy is a disgrace. Firstly, don't pester people when they are in the restroom. And secondly, don't complain about your tip. How a premiere resort like Aria can allow that to go on its premises is beyond me!

I cannot recommend Aria enough to people. It is exceptional value for money and a magnificent place to stay at.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SeanD75

Hello Sean,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate the kind words. It’s great you were able to enjoy the touch of modern luxury that makes ARIA so unique to the Las Vegas Strip. I assure you we do read our reviews, and will certainly do our best to follow up on the issue you mentioned with Javier’s. We work very hard to provide an outstanding experience to all of our guests, and your input is very helpful. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed here in Nov 2013, had five rooms with family for a birthday party. The property is beautiful, with running water features, glass colored fixtures, etc. Rooms were high-tech (e.g. blinds opened when you walked in the room), nice bathrooms, thick towels (if a bit rough). We paid about $270 a night which was supposed to include breakfast but instead you get a "credit" on your room, so in reality you have to pay the difference between this credit and the actual buffet cost. Bit of a bait and switch. Gambled here for a few hours, pretty good crowd and dealers. Starbucks on property (awesome!) and good wifi. The breakfast buffet lines were incredibly long. Kids loved the gym. I did enjoy my experience and am leaving a positive review, however, it did feel like I was on a cruise. The Aria does not know how to really do the VIP experience right. Staff was above average compared to the other 20 times I've been in Vegas, but there was a bit of a cattle-call to the whole thing. Great beds, however, very very comfortable.

Room Tip: We faced the Cosmopolitan hotel and I think that view is better than the alternatives. Not as cool a...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank John T
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Hello John,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate your feedback. We work very hard to provide an outstanding experience to all of our guests, and your input is very helpful. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Upon arriving, our room had a few issues but the staff was very prompt in correcting them, and gave us a $50 beverage credit as well. If you have a problem (anywhere), it's best to say something (be polite, be calm, smile). They would like the opportunity to fix it rather than get a bad review.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SJC_travel_gang
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Been meaning to post my rant about the aria hotel from the sema show visit. My hotel stay at the aria was pretty bad. Last time i was there the paint off the ceiling was falling off while i was taking a shower.
This time as i was getting into a taxi. The aria staff member who helped me as i was walking around the car to get in grabbed me so hard and spun me around that he left his hand print on my arm. Seriously about took me off my feet. i contacted there staff by email and got a chain letter back basically blew me off. Asked them if they watched the video and i was told they can't and i have to call in to another person who can do this. I seriously should have just filed a police report. Yea i got man handled that bad.. I had to work the rest of the show with my arm hurting and could not wear some of my short sleeve shirts etc.

Don't stay at the aria hotel and be sure to sure with your friends. This is suposta be a high end hotel. High end of staff abuse that is.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Chance M
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The room is well appointed. The control system for the entertainment system and curtains is simple and intuitive. Everything was very comfortable and of excellent standards.

It can be a long walk to your room from the elevators. If you mind, ask at the desk. No warning given.

Service at reception was friendly and efficient. I had breakfast in the cafe. Again, service wa excellent and the food fine.

Perfect place for my purposes.

Room Tip: Ask about the distance from elevator to your room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank dalvay_1

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We visited Las Vegas for 8 days in this supposedly 5* Hotel. The accommodation was adequate, however, the absence of tea making facilities, the charge of $50 a day for using the fridge, the prices for water and snacks left in our room were ridiculously expensive. The housekeeping was deplorable we had to ring their department on five occasions to get our towels replaced and the room properly serviced, used glasses lay for 3 days the advertised turn down service at night happened only once during our 8 nights and to top it all cash and a gaming voucher went missing from our room. When we complained the hotel took immediate action supplying new towels etc and refunded my losses. In a hotel of this stature these events should not happen and they were not just a one off as my sister and brother in law were staying in the same hotel and experienced the same problems including the money loss. It meant every time we left the room , i pad mobile phone kindle etc. could not be left to recharge as we were scared they disappeared and they had to be locked in the safe.At the weekends the buffet does not serve breakfast only a brunch at approximately $58 dollars per person so we had to eat elsewhere. we also had to complain several times about the adding of the resort charge to our room account despite our stay being all inclusive. All in all not the most pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Johnboy121948

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are very sorry we did not meet all of your expectations. We work very hard to maintain the highest standards of service, and your feedback is very much appreciated.