“Outstanding customer service. Get a higher floor for quiet” 4 of 5 bubbles

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
USA
“Outstanding customer service. Get a higher floor for quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Check in was a bit cramped at 1 PM, took 30 minutes, but was able to get a room without a early check in fee.

First night, on a Friday, given a corner room. Be wary of a "corner room." Mine was not at the far edge of a floor, but the middle of a floor, with a tiny window. Comfy bed, very clean room, but woke up at 3 AM, with loud partiers next door. There were adjoining doors to this room, not solid walls (23rd floor). I again woke at 5 AM with noise next door. Not sure if it was partying, or a drunk, angry person in a verbal fight with someone else in the room. Not even the fan running and a pillow over my head quieted the noise. I called the front desk, who assured me they would call security. Exhausted, went back to bed. Not sure if they took care of it, but at some point fell asleep due to exhaustion.

The next day, I went to the main desk and let them know I wanted a room change due to the noise next door. The lady at the desk said it would be possible, then checked in with a manager which only took a moment. They moved me to the 51st floor immediately. I just needed to gather my things and call them on the phone in the room to let them know I was on my way up, so the room key changes would take effect. Very smooth transition. No problem with the room key. The new room was fantastic: Great view, with no adjoining doors. No noise, very quiet, clean, slept well, and super close to the elevator. Way to go front desk staff and management after the complaint! Outstanding!

While The Aria cannot pre-screen for loud morons who stay at their place, they can, and did assist in making my second night very peaceful. A little off topic:, I see many complaints about things like no coffee maker or fridges in rooms along the Strip: Guess what?.. This is the norm. None of the casinos have provided this for years. They want you in the casino areas buying coffee, buying cold drinks and gambling. Yes, they do have a fridge/mini-bar in the room, but warn you in advance that removal of items will be billed.

Also, "American Fish" in the Aria has come a long way since they first opened. VERY good with new management/Chef. A little expensive, but I experienced great customer service from the bartender and the food was MUCH improved over the last time. Well done! I want to eat there again.

I will be back. Management did an exceptional job of getting me a great room with peace and quiet. As mentioned, I gave American Fish a second chance after a bad review years earlier and they exceeded my expectations. I also tried the Aria buffet at the lunch hour, and was very impressed!

Great job Aria!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Diabla454
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate your feedback. We work very hard to provide an outstanding experience to all of our guests, and your input is very helpful. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

Regards,

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,240)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed here recently for four days with friends and family. We stayed at Cosmopolitan last year so tried Aria this year and was not disappointed. We found the staff very nice and extremely efficient and accommodating. We have a comp upgrade to city view room which was nice - we used the valet parking a lot again efficient and just called down and car was ready. I would say this is not a child orientated hotel where I had a young baby and seven year old I'm not sure I seen any other children. Also I'm sure they charge extra for a cot but I just used my sleep over pram to keep the cost down. We went to a lot of different buffets and based on the other hotels buffets we went to such as planet Hollywood, Paris and MGM we thought for the price the others were better. Also they charge children full price whereas other were reduced. The only thing the Cosmo has over the aria for me is the balcony room which we had last year but would go back to aria. We utilised the monorail to get us up to belaggio a lot too whereas u don't have that at Cosmo u have to go into crystal shopping centre. Would recommend

Room Tip: Request high up room city view for view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gizmo100
Bradford, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

If you want to pay too much for an average hotel, then stay here. Check in has longer line than any busy airport security line. They do not deliver what they promise. Check in personnel are not customer friendly. The rooms are average. Bathroom is good and if you like spending major part of your day in bathroom stay here. Otherwise you can do much better in Vegas.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank RAO N
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are very sorry we did not meet all of your expectations. We work very hard to maintain the highest standards of service, and your feedback is very much appreciated.

Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed in Nov 2013 for business+pleasure trip!! Loved the hotel and casino........good atmosphere..Everything in hotel room is controlled by a small table!!! Awesome hotel and service!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!

California, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Overall, my experience at Aria was good and I loved the calmness of a hotel room that allowed me to sleep pretty well. The dramatic way the drapes opened up upon entrance of the room was a nice touch.

I wasn't thrilled with the 25.00 per person resort fee at check-in. I also felt the casino was a little too warm and smokey. I realize that it's Vegas, but after two days my lungs were about ready to scram and tell me to jump in a lake. And the drinks were very expensive; even with non-call drinks. The Buffet was nice enough, but nothing special - it's still a buffet.

The adjacent shopping is great if you wanna blow some cash. And Todd Englishs' P.U.B. was fun place to hang out.

The

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate your feedback. We work very hard to provide an outstanding experience to all of our guests, and your input is very helpful. Thank you again.

Regards,

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Overall the Aria was modern and nice, but did not really wow me in any way. The rooms were very nice and had all the modern touches, pretty much press a button on the main control and you can access everything from the window shades to the TV's. The bathrooms in the rooms were very nice, large shower area that also housed a deep tub. The gym area while nice is too small for a resort of this size, and the restaurants in the resort were pricey hile leaving something more the be desired from a food standpoint.

Los Angeles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My room was large, had a huge oval bathtub and the amenities were nice. Housekeeping was impeccable, and my room was serviced twice a day --I love it when they put a little mat and slippers by your bed at night! The hotel is large, but very well laid out, and they have a Starbucks plus several gift shops where you can buy water and other sundries.

The beds are very comfortable, even better than the Westin bed. Try them!

Room Tip: I always ask to stay closer to the elevator so I don't have to walk miles to get to my room