“Excellent hotel!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
“Excellent hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was very impressed with the Aria. The hotel and rooms within are beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! I especially enjoyed the pool area, though the poolside drinks were very expensive.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,294)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
providence, ri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed at the Aria for three nights with my daughter. When we arrrived in our room, chocolate covered strawberries were delivered to welcome us! The room was beautiful and modern. The common areas were also very modern and beautiful. Security was great, a guard at every elevator bank to the rooms. If you check out their website you will see the shopping is incredible, very high end stores, so bring your wallet! All in all the place was brand new and beautiful.

Room Tip: If you are not looking for a very contemporary hotel, this will not be for you.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Coal Township, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed for a conference with my husband from July 12 to July 17, 2013. This place is beautiful but costly so be prepared to pay top dollar no matter what you want. The room controls are not hard to operate but if you have a problem with the "control pad" just use the functions on the wall and the remote control for the tv. Bring your own bubble bath for the tub because it is nice. Wear the bathrobes and note you can see in the other guests windows so be careful when getting changed, hehe! Drinks are pretty pricey at the bars and drinks at the slots are a bit slow but I am a cheapo so I didn't spend my paycheck trying to win so if you are a gambler or are lucky, (I am not) you may have better drink service. Here are some tips: Turn the chairs that are in front of your window around away from the bed to enjoy the view! Don't rent a fridge or use the one in the room that is fully stocked.. Instead, you can go to Walgreen's right across the street by Planet Hollywood and buy a Styrofoam cooler and any drinks you may need and I mean any! Beer, wine, liqueur, water (you need this) for so much cheaper. Also, snacks and souvenirs are cheaper too! By the way, if you want a drink for you walks to and from casinos start at Walgreen's for a drink or bring one from your room, everyone does!! We really liked the decor and the feel of the room, the bed was heaven and staff were kind. One more tip, the more dressed up you are, this includes you guys.. the more free stuff you seem to get. Two for one drinks and access to clubs.. One night we dressed in shorts and t shirts, nothing... Next night, fancy dress and heels.. bam!... free drinks and club comp... Vegas was nice but not some place I would put on my frequent flyer list. Would I stay here again? No, too many other places to explore and stay when I come back in 10 years!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank marlarkane
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

From the minute we made our reservations to our final check-out we were made to feel like we were the only two guests at the resort. The professional pictures of the two bedroom suite on the Aria web site look exactly like the suite that we had (25011), so there is no sense in me posting my less than average pictures.
Round trip limo service to the airport is provided to SkySuite guests and our driver was waiting at the bottom of the escalator for us. He was very nice and kept us entertained during our ride to the resort. We enjoyed the same level of service on the return trip.
Housekeeping provided service 2x a day, including a turn down service. Each time we encountered a housekeeper they were friendly and very helpful. They did an excellent job for us.
The pools are very nice although nothing spectacular. The two days we were there it was very quiet and relaxing. Plenty of loungers were available and each person is given two towels when entering the pool area. Drinks are outrageous in price but that should be expected. We had no problem bringing an Aria drink cup into the area.
I had the concierge make a salon appointment for a manicure and I was able to get the early time I preferred and the manicurist was very friendly and she did a nice job on my nails.
We ate at several of the restaurants (all reservations were made by the concierge) and were very pleased and impressed with food and service at Javier's, Julian Serrano's, Sage and the Cafe. We had cappuccinos and a pastry at Jean Phillipe's every morning even though SkySuite guests have access to a very nice lounge where drinks and small foods are made available all day.
We did get bottled water and soft drinks nearly every time we passed by the lounge to keep in our room or drink right then. In the mornings coffee, hot tea, a variety of juices, fresh fruits, pastry's, sodas and water are available. In the afternoons from 4-6PM wine, cheese, crackers and fruits are available. This lounge is a real nice amenity to have access to.
Security checks at teh entrance to the SkySuite lounge & elevators was constant and after a few days some of the gentlemen checking keys recognized us and were extra friendly. Nice touch considering the number of people they see every day.
I can't think of much else to say except that we were pleased in every way with our stay and would highly recommend the SkySuites.
If you have any questions please ask.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Room's clean, decoration and comfortable make me having a relax vocation. That's why my family and me desided to choose this hotel for this trip again. If I didn't like the room, it's easy and fast to get another room without going down to front desk for changing key with long line, the phone service made my family happy and satisfy!! My family and me like slot machine a lot, we can find older style and new game in slot area for fun in night time. Day time we enjoy the cafe in Aria Cafe' , and the pool time.

Room Tip: Try it, and you will know what did I feel!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

outstanding hotel. Checked in at 5pm. line up took about 30 minutes. I asked for a city view room and it was granted for free. I was given a room on high floor and the city view upgrade cost was waved by the nice lady who checked me in.
The room was stunning. very large, very functional. tons of space. Love the automated aspect of the room. you could control everything from the remote. beautiful bathroom.
I loved the pool, it is very large, 3 large pool and 1 pool where they have a pool party with DJ. Guests of hotel get in the pool party for free.. Lots of lounge chairs, but to get one in shade you need to be there before 11am.
Loved Jean-philippe for breakfast. And ate at Julian Serano which is a Tapas restaurant. the food was amazing and i've eaten at many tapas restaurants in spain.
Love the fact that they have express elevators for specific range of floors. very efficient. never had to wait more than 30sec for an elevator.
I found the hotel very spacious and loved the lighting in it. Lots of natural light. I find that many hotels in vegas have no natural light and feel stuffy because of it.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

2 Thank vie_voyage
NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We traveled last week (late July) for our 12th anniversary. This was an option to declare special occasions on the reservation. I understand you can't always get upgrades or anything special, but they didn't even ACKNOWLEDGE it. We stayed at Caesars Palace our last trip, which was also an anniversary trip, but we didn't even tell them and they upgraded us!
I was already annoyed because after a five hour flight, then waiting in line through TWO shuttle busses, we joined the check in line. There were about 30 people ahead of us in line. We waited about 45 minutes to check in. This was NOT the busiest I saw the check in line. At one point during our stay, there were about 60 people in line. This continued throughout the stay. The only time it was not busy there was at 6am when we were leaving. I did not find the check in staff overly-friendly.
By now, its 8:30pm. Go up to the Buffet to find another line with 50+ people waiting. Waited in that line for an hour. (Buffet closes at 10pm) Very good food, but its pretty expensive.
Room was nice, loved the electronic features. Nice pool and plenty of chairs.
Housekeeping was not the best. We spoke with the housekeeper as we were leaving the room and requested extra washcloths. She did not leave any extras but didn't mind taking the tip.
Great location on the strip. They keep the property very clean. There is a tram that takes you to Crystals, Bellagio, and Monte Carlo. You can just take an escalator right over to Monte Carlo. The location is really ideal.
Checkout was easy because you can do it from your mobile phone. They then email you your receipt. Unfortunately, I am going to have to call because they charged me for THREE items from the ridiculously overpriced in room refreshment center. Husband did enjoy one item, but NOT THREE. When I say ridiculously overpriced, I mean it. $10 for gummy bears. Not joking!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple