“Brilliant Hotel; One Of The Best in Vegas”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #15 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 29, 2013

There's very little you can fault about the Aria experience - and I rate it above the Venetian and the Palms, both places I've stayed before. Sure, it's not cheap, but that's pretty clear when it comes to the facilities. We drank in every bar - got great service throughout. We ate on a Friday night in the amazing Jean Georges Steakhouse in a private room with 16 of our friends and family and had a brilliant night. The buffet is great and extremely high quality. The three main pools are busy in the summer, but there's always a spare bed or two. Used the barber for a proper shave. Ate at the Mexican restaurant there too with a group of friends.

Definitely check it out when you want to visit Vegas.

2  Thank Simon D
There are newer reviews for ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Aria for a wedding and didn't want to leave our room!! We had a corner suite with a beautiful entry, powder room, bar, dining and seating area and a HUGE bedroom with en suite bath. The air bath was fabulous BUT what I will remember is the toilet seat. Sorry to be graphic but that seat does everything! It has warm water and a dryer. I want one. We didn't need the staff but I've been in the executive Lofts for a friend's birthday and the staff was ubiquitous without being in your face. It's a beautiful Resort and I especially love to see the floral arrangements each time I visit Vegas. The Jean Philippe chocolates and macaroons at the Jean Philippe are a must!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

So this stay was with another couple for my wife's 40th birthday. Check-in was slow, we queued for 30 minutes and then dragged our bags to our room after a 10 hour flight.
The room was well laid out with a large master bed, and separate bath room.
The hotel had a real buzz and food generally was great.
Outside the pool area was great, pool side service was a little slow but acceptable.

For the gadget lovers though this may be a good choice as the lights, blinds etc are all automated.

Not sure if this hotel has a real wow factor and although I had a nice stay I have had better on the strip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnc3720
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Big resort, luxurious, great ammenities. It's like a city in a hotel. The pool area is exceptional and the rooms are impressive. Would definitely recommend it and stay here again. Only area of opportunity would be maintenance (it seems to take forever until they get to clean your room).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been with the Aria before for convention meetings (as I was this time). Each time I've had a room with a good view of the city, comfortable beds and amazing amenities. The place is SO clean. It felt like even when we were gone for an hour upon our return the room had been cleaned and restocked. Speaking of Housekeeping EVERY time I walked by an employee in housekeeping I was genuinely greeted and upon departure I had at least 3 employees tell me to travel safe, WOW! We had an issue with our TV when we first arrived and somebody was there to fix it within 10 minutes.
No real gripes about this place. It's got a great location on The Strip or a tram that will take you around if needed. Waited a little long in line to check in even though I was an "Invited Guest" and the banquet food wasn't all that good (runny eggs each morning, bland potatoes,no salt and pepper to be found), the staff and room more than make up for it. They've got Cirque in the hotel and the restaurants are good but incredibly pricey. All in all, Ill be back!

Room Tip: We were in room 21041. Its a LONG walk from the elevator to the room. But the upside is you don...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I thought the Aria was amazing! This was my first trip to Vegas so I don't have anywhere to compare it to. We had just a deluxe king without a city view but we did have a decent view of the mountains. One thing I was afraid of from the reviews was how long we were going to have to wait in line to check in. The line was long but we didn't wait no more than 15 minutes. We ate most of our meals at Aria. We had Julian Serrano one night. Our waiter there was awesome! Great atmosphere our table was a little close to the others. We did breakfast at Aria Cafe. I had huevos rancheros which was great. My husband had the cinnamon French toast which only was two whole pieces of bread which definitely isn't enough for him. Saturday night we ate at Five 50. We went there around 8:30 or 9:00 and had to sit at the bar since the wait for a table was 30-40 minutes. I would recommend making reservations. Check out was super easy if you send a text message! I would definitely recommend Aria to anybody.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We only stayed a night in the Aria (vs. two at the Wynn) but could feel some differences ... The check-in process to start with was extremely painful, we probably waited 30min before reaching the end of the queue, luckily the room was ready. The room is modern and well equipped (like the Wynn) and the in-room service is just as great (electrical adapter left as compliment). The casino is probably slightly below (but this judgement is fairly arbitrary), but the location is ideal - near most of the other hotels on the strip ... No doubt you'll enjoy your stay there if you decide to give it a try.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple