ARIA Resort & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
Vdara.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$138
$135
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
$20
25,763 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I visited Las Vegas a few weeks back and I must recommend the Aria Hotel. These people are service and quality driven and I have to say that this was one of my best Hotel experiences. Never too much trouble to help and they go the extra mile. Thank you for making opur stay one that we will not forget

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking the "strip"
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2013

What a beautiful hotel. It was my first time at the Aria, having stayed at virtually every other hotel on the strip. I was greeted by courteous staff, the check in was very quick. Check in time was 4pm, it was 11am, so I was prepared to drop off my bags & wait at the pool until the room was ready. I had a horrific experience at Mandalay Bay last year where we waited till 6pm for our room (4 persons & a 2 bdrm suite).So our room was ready & we got an upgrade to a spectacular suite, words cannot describe.
The hotel itself is well located on the strip, shopping & restaurants nearby. We loved the little bakery at the casino level for morning coffee & breakfast. We tried 2 restaurants within the hotel & we were very pleased. I will definitely go back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is where you will find me when I win the Powerball. We got a great deal through their M Rewards program. The view was beautiful. The rooms were very large. The soaking tub was also very good sized. The location is very central on the strip, close to shopping and other restaurants. They have the best workout facility of any hotel I have stayed in. Their pool area was very nice. I only had two complaints. One is that they have an AMAZING eatery that sells desserts and it was very hard to pass them up so I had to spend extra time working out. The other is that the check in process was very slow and seemed a bit uncoordinated. Otherwise, it was a perfect stay in a perfect hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

During our last trip to Vegas we stayed here, and at a competitor's property. We enjoyed our stay, and the rooms/decor are very nice, but I would not recommend this property compared to the other one where we typically stay. The overall level of customer service here did not really compare. Also some advice....check your credit card bill carefully against the check out statement.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had a nice stay at the Aria for 5 nights in early May.

Some of the reviews made it sound like everything in the room was controlled by an I-pad only. But there are switches on the wall for lights, curtains, A/C and there is a remote for the TV. There is a computer tablet by the bed that can control everything with a touch screen but you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.

I liked the “Goodnight” button. On the wall on each side of the bed there are switches for lamps and the goodnight button. When it is pressed all the lights turn off - including the bathroom lights, the TV turns off and the curtains close. You don’t have to get out of bed. Nice!

The Aria has one large swimming pool and two smaller pools plus three hot tubs. There is also an “adult” pool. There are lots of chairs and plants for shade. I was there during a cloudy cool week so there weren’t many people at the pool which was nice.

The Monte Carlo next door has a food court if you want something cheap to eat.

I deducted one star for housekeeping. The room was very clean but I would leave at 8AM and get back at 1PM and the room still hadn’t been serviced. I had to leave if I wanted the room cleaned so I missed my afternoon nap.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo