“Vegas - April”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Best crap dealers...do not deal with the rookies in South Lake Tahoe...I took my GF to Zarkana...and she was very happy...very happy...food was excellent...and proximity to City Center shopping can not be closer...the Deuce Bar was fun also

1  Thank hagg99

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We have stayed 2x at Aria now and have loved it both times, the first time we had a Crystals Suite- upgraded for our honeymoon, overlooking the strip. It was an amazing suite, this time we had a standard king room and it was all you could need, the beds in both were like sleeping on a cloud. The service was fantastic. I loved that the safe is in the bed side drawer rather than the closet like most places.. Went to the pool and the service was great, the pool is beautiful.
We enjoy the casino especially because you cannot smell the smoke as you walk through. Its a very relaxing place to walk into after a day of being out on the strip when you can walk back into your hotel and just feel relaxed before you even get to your room.

2  Thank eliza261
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here with a convention and was impressed with the hotel quality. It is a gorgeous facility. Three pools with plenty of chairs (in April) and plenty of sunshine. The hotel was immaculate and my room was very, very well soundproofed (I had a 39th floor room not facing the Strip). You do drag your luggage through the casino if you self-park but self-parking was free which was nice. The food was high quality, both at the conference and at the restaurants where I ate, and it was fairly expensive. Serrano's was good Mexican food and fun, though a little loud. We had the Buffet for breakfast one morning and I couldn't believe the wide variety of choices and the good quality of the food. Very well done all around and I would definitely return.

Room Tip: High room away facing away from the strip was quiet
2  Thank dafootes
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Beautiful rooms and hotel and great location. Loved the electronically controlled room device. Lemongrass was an excellent restaurant - authentic. The Curry dishes are to die for.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had booked our two-night stay at the Aria online through their website. When I checked in, the staff member was less than friendly. Perhaps she would have been nicer if I appeared to be a high rolling businessman or part of a bachelorette party. She was not welcoming but worse, she did not remind us that we had received a $100 dining credit for booking on the website. We only found this out at checkout so instead of enjoying meals/drinks during our stay, we made little use of the credit. What a waste!

Aside from the unwelcoming start and bitter end, we had an overall pleasant stay. The property is modern and well located. The room lighting and heating is all electronically controlled which seemed unnecessary. I had no issues but I can't imagine my parents, who are pushing 70, having the patience to deal with the system.

I should also point out that other members of the staff were very nice. When the bellhop saw some of my luggage included local beers I had purchased outside, he kindly brought a bag of ice when he dropped of the bags. It was a nice touch.

Overall, I would consider staying at the Aria again but there are so many hotels in Vegas. We'll be back to Vegas, I'm just not sure we'll return to the Aria just yet.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wow great experience. Cool rooms Good gambling and fun place to be. Friendly staff, great drinks, happy atmosphere. Easy access to other hotel properties. Very unusual sculptures around the property which you need to take time to see. The staff does a great job and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Aria is very clean and inviting. The basic rooms are very plush with a great control panel and "Goodnight" switches by the nightstand to shut off everything electric when you go to sleep. We loved the turndown service chocolates! Beautiful and well equipped gym. We managed work out 3 out of 4 days. Nice pool area and very friendly staff. Casino was large and well maintained. Food and drinks(coffee is at lowest 3.50 a cup) were very high priced at Aria and all of City center. We left the strip often to eat elsewhere or walked across the bridge to the Miracle Mile Mall where prices were more reasonable. Also, keep in mind the $25 daily resort fee also gets taxed to bring your grand total to $28 dollars a day. Aria's architecture is beautiful and we will likely return in the future.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor. We were on the 21st and could hear all the strip noises(sirens, etc).